#HHNForever - Orlando 2020 | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Definitely not surprised by the lack of an announcement today honestly. Like I said yesterday, it's crazy how haphazardly things are moving with this. From what I've been hearing, some management roles weren't even reached out to about doing this until yesterday. They're still scattering to throw this all together at the last second. Patience is a virtue with this chaotic mess.

Last edited:
Can we wait to argue about details that aren't even known and just debate whether it's happening or not, or if it should happen or not.... ?
I'll start

It certainly seems like something is happening. Whether it should? Absolutely, as much as it might upset some people. Universal needs more revenue streams and a taste of HHN is the perfect thing for that.

FWIW if this is daytime operations you will 100% need some DARK sunglasses to wear for at least 10-15 min before you go in just to be able to see. I've stay and screamed the last 2 years and wore these in the queue and was able to pop them off and see the house immediately.

The times that I didn't wear them I was stumbling around in the dark with no clue what was going on unable to see the scareactors until I was almost done with the house. If I paid $30-50 for that experience I'd be pretty pissed.

Counterpoint: you’re getting less scareactors and no close interactions. Not to mention no scarezones, shows, or nighttime ambience.

Counter, counter point...you're getting something when you thought you weren't getting anything, and who's to say with now a more limited crowd going through the house they restore the original amount of SAs.

FWIW if this is daytime operations you will 100% need some DARK sunglasses to wear for at least 10-15 min before you go in just to be able to see. I've stay and screamed the last 2 years and wore these in the queue and was able to pop them off and see the house immediately.

The times that I didn't wear them I was stumbling around in the dark with no clue what was going on unable to see the scareactors until I was almost done with the house. If I paid $30-50 for that experience I'd be pretty pissed.

This is a good idea for HHN in general.

My first house for 28 was Dead Exposure and I couldn't even tell you what was in the house the first time.