#HHNForever - Orlando 2020 | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Maybe, they want to have something pretty to use for an announcement.

The way they marched dinosaurs across the park in broad daylight 4 times last month, you really think they set things up when they set things up because it's convenient?? They know what they're doing.
Off topic - but I thought the same thing about the raptors. "They know what they're doing."

And like @RevFreako said, it's working!

Maybe, they want to have something pretty to use for an announcement.

The way they marched dinosaurs across the park in broad daylight 4 times last month, you really think they set things up when they set things up because it's convenient?? They know what they're doing.
Yes. Covid has changed the Universal world. Instead of being secretive, it's now in their best interests to try to drum up interest, without having to spend a ton of money to do it.

I wonder why they put them out so early? You feel like they would be a rather simple thing to put up and could be put up last min?
It's simply an operations thing. With Covid, they are going to have to set up an entire queue in the concert yard (and any other queues) and they will need to be socially distanced the whole way. This isn't going to be as quick of a set up as normal.

I was considering that, but I mean we pay for the houses so would early entry be necessary?
Yeah from what the rumors sound like (again RUMORS), the houses will run on virtual queue, which means you'll just have to make sure to get in that and pay an upcharge if there is one. I expect these houses to fill to capacity in the virtual queue every single day of operation (or, in other words, sell out) if they are only running two houses at a time.

Nothing is officially announced y'all.

What we all think is the first weekend of whatever this is, very well could be a media night, TM previews, or AP access only.

Or, this whole thing could be nothing like the rumors suggest and the houses might be free and open every day of the week. We honestly all have no idea.

What we all think is the first weekend of whatever this is, very well could be a media night, TM previews, or AP access only.

Or, this whole thing could be nothing like the rumors suggest and the houses might be free and open every day of the week. We honestly all have no idea.
This is very important to keep in mind.

We have strong rumblings, but we need not jump the gun or we're setting ourselves up for disappointment if for some reason this doesn't happen.

Hopefully Universal announces something soon and we can have some official information.

Too many people take rumors as announcements. Yes, legacy and all the other with insider info usually have some pretty solid info and are great at what they do, but for all we (and they) know the info is completely wrong. We shouldn’t be booking vacations for a possible mini event

I honestly really hope they sell these in park only that way it’s first come first serve and I won’t have to worry about what time I want when I get them.

Where do you see that? On their site it shows UO as early park entry.

I'm not going until the first weekend of October anyways.

I'm seeing that on the website too, but the UOR app shows it as IOA from the 19th through October. I reached out to guest services on FB for clarification and they did confirm that they're switching it over on that date and they're working on changing the website within the next few days.

Attachments

• 2A64D09E-9A82-47CD-AEEE-31E8667991D1.jpeg
    2A64D09E-9A82-47CD-AEEE-31E8667991D1.jpeg
    373.9 KB · Views: 30
There needs to be some sort of announcement. They are spending too money for scareactors, stage managers, crew, etc - they need a solid ROI. HHN junkies won't carry you for the full run. They want Orlando locals who are the once a year HHN visitor to come out for this. From what I can tell, they aren't really looking at repeat business here, they just want to fill up the houses everyday and have crowds in the park spending money.