#HHNForever - Orlando 2020 | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Who said full HHN admission?

Well, if you’re not an AP holder, it’s going to be just as much as a Rush of Fear with Express pass.

Let’s assume an out of state resident buys the promo deal for buy 2 days at the parks, get 2 free. That’s $307.52 with tax. Plus, the (estimated) $30 per day house up charge for the weekend, for $90. That’s at least $397.52 to go to the park for 4 days and experience the 2 houses for 3 of those days. That actually costs more than buying RoF+Express, which gives you more dates, more houses, more houses runs, scarezones, shows, etc.

Also, if they don’t offer a multi day pass option for the upcharge houses, AP holders could end up spending more than they would to attend HHN. 10 upcharge visits will be (presumably) around $300. Even just 5 visits, $150 for 10 house runs, is around 50% more than the cost of 1 peak night ticket (EDIT: purchased online).

It’s actually a brilliant scheme. If in fact this is an upcharge, they’ll be getting fans to pay more this year for less.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: Universal is technologically incapable of running a virtual line (at least Universal’s virtual line) for an upcharge attraction, so VL and upcharge are an either/or situation. That said, if they did do an upcharge with some controlled queue entry system...

This is pretty much how you would have to do it.
It’s definitely the smart way of doing it if they assign a time at purchase.

There’s absolutely no way on this planet they would charge full hhn admission for 2 houses. If they do charge for this the entire point is for people to pay for it and nobody would pay those prices

Reactions: RevFreako
Charge normal admission to the park
Houses are included as an attraction (think Christmas parade/Mardi Gras parade/Concerts)
Upcharge for 'Front of the Line' or Early Access
Give resort guests early access
Some extra merch carts at house exits or near
A few more Fall Festival food items

I think these steps could keep attendance high through the fall and lead us into Christmas

Just in time for a 2nd wave

I see you’re

#HHNatHOME
Which isn’t an official thing, so Universal has no actual incentive to acknowledge it.

Also, curious why it’s called “Revenge of the Tooth Fairy?”

The tooth fairy is running a protection racket. When a child refuses to give up their tooth, the tooth fairy sends its fairy thugs to break the kneecaps of the entire family.

No idea who this group is, but does anyone know if this is a legit statement?
What the hell.

I've never heard of this site/account before and I do not know the person who posted. However, the info is basically what I've been hearing. I am not explicitly stating that the post is accurate and it's definitely not official at this time. Things can always change. But, this is, again basically, what I'm expecting.

Please do not make any plans based on these details. It's always best to wait for an official statement or announcement from Universal, especially considering the times we are currently living in. It's still entirely possible this falls apart. Remember, HHN30 was full steam ahead until it was abruptly cancelled. Hopefully we hear something concrete this weekend. They can't wait much longer to comment if this is to begin next weekend.

Which isn’t an official thing, so Universal has no actual incentive to acknowledge it.

The tooth fairy is running a protection racket. When a child refuses to give up their tooth, the tooth fairy sends its fairy thugs to break the kneecaps of the entire family.
Wait what?!? :lol:

The incentive? Fan sites chummed the waters and everyone is going to have HHN on the brain all day. Pretty neat time to join in, even if not actually acknowledging the event itself directly.

To be clear, I don’t think they’ll announce tomorrow. (I don’t believe they’re ready quite yet.) But I wouldn’t be surprised to see them drop some hints or post some cute things on the official Twitter at very least. Gonna be a fun day.

I, uh, WHAT?!
Considering the one lone thing that's been a rumor for that house regarding the setting, I certainly didn't expect that kind of angle/story for the house. An I mean it in the best of ways since that's a clever idea and one that makes twisted sense.

I, uh, WHAT?!
Considering the one lone thing that's been a rumor for that house regarding the setting, I certainly didn't expect that kind of angle/story for the house. An I mean it in the best of ways since that's a clever idea and one that makes twisted sense.
I was thinking more of a del toro creepy tooth lair type of thing personally lol