#HHNForever - Orlando 2020 | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Which isn’t an official thing, so Universal has no actual incentive to acknowledge it.

Also, curious why it’s called “Revenge of the Tooth Fairy?”

The tooth fairy is running a protection racket. When a child refuses to give up their tooth, the tooth fairy sends its fairy thugs to break the kneecaps of the entire family.
Honestly I kinda love that, I was wondering why they went with that title. Seems like it opens up a pretty broad concept to play around with while also not stepping on the toes of the Cedar Fair tooth fairy concept.

Reactions: londonwerecat
Which isn’t an official thing, so Universal has no actual incentive to acknowledge it.

Also, curious why it’s called “Revenge of the Tooth Fairy?”

The tooth fairy is running a protection racket. When a child refuses to give up their tooth, the tooth fairy sends its fairy thugs to break the kneecaps of the entire family.
If I have to get near any teeth or if there is a hallway of teeth then this may be the first house I close my eyes in

I mean, obviously the tone would be different. So if that’s the jump you’re making, I’d steady your feet.

I mean, if you remove the mafia imagery Legacy provided, that probably basically is the story of it. Child doesn’t give up tooth, breaks tradition, tooth fairy big mad, yadda yadda.

So guessing the house would be half suburban home, half Tooth Fairy's lair? Since it was described as "Victorian."

Honestly the big thing about this house will all come around to the design of the costumes. It might sound “funny” right now but for all we know these fairies could be the most disturbing things imaginable! 8(I’m picturing the tooth ballerina from cabin in the woods type design)

The HHN Twitter posted a few days ago about maybe doing a seance this weekend. My money is on them announcing today or tomorrow.
I’m betting Thursday. I don’t recall them ever announcing something on a weekend before. And they post tweets like that all the time. Not everything is a clue. With the portals going up it’s all but confirmed, so all we can do is wait.

I mean, obviously the tone would be different. So if that’s the jump you’re making, I’d steady your feet.

I mean, if you remove the mafia imagery Legacy provided, that probably basically is the story of it. Child doesn’t give up tooth, breaks tradition, tooth fairy big mad, yadda yadda.
So guessing the house would be half suburban home, half Tooth Fairy's lair? Since it was described as "Victorian."
The mafia imagery is an embellishment of the basic story. The house takes place in a Victorian manor, and I’m pretty sure the whole thing is a period piece. A child refuses to give up their tooth, so the tooth fairy sends its minions to attack the family.

There’s absolutely no way on this planet they would charge full hhn admission for 2 houses. If they do charge for this the entire point is for people to pay for it and nobody would pay those prices
I dunno man, people are desperate for some normalcy in these times.