#HHNForever - Orlando 2020 | Page 43 | Inside Universal Forums

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Surprised nobody posted about this today. It’s just repeating the rumor that’s been stated here but I was wondering if this source has any credibility in the past?

Attachments

• 4D198959-FE24-457C-9587-150AC77A0FAE.png
    4D198959-FE24-457C-9587-150AC77A0FAE.png
    733.6 KB · Views: 146
The cost and value of the HHN experience in 2019 can easily be justified; especially when you apply conscious spending and saving to your annual budget.
Yeeah that wasn't the point, but thanks

Surprised nobody posted about this today. It’s just repeating the rumor that’s been stated here but I was wondering if this source has any credibility in the past?
"The alleged park" line is kind of goofy

What other park would it be in? Epcot?

All of those listed are exciting though and I hope it's for real!

what is discussed here. That’s where the majority of these sites, whether directly or indirectly, get their information.

Kinda relating to this but that software engineer who I linked on here got picked up by a couple of Nintendo news outlets. So uh, can confirm what @Legacy said.

Last edited:
Reactions: GA-MBIT
So is it 2 or 4 houses?

What's rumored is four total, but with two houses running a weekend. So first weekend is BoF and Tooth Fairy, then the next weekend the casts will switch over and run Icons and BJ. Alternate till it's over. That's what's rumored, and the truss entrances in the music plaza and New York line up with that.

Any thoughts on whether this will be exclusively weekends, or is likely to get some weekday treatments as we move closer to Halloween?

What's rumored is four total, but with two houses running a weekend. So first weekend is BoF and Tooth Fairy, then the next weekend the casts will switch over and run Icons and BJ. Alternate till it's over. That's what's rumored, and the truss entrances in the music plaza and New York line up with that.
I thought BJ and Icons wouldn’t be the same week?