#HHNForever - Orlando 2020 | Page 49 | Inside Universal Forums

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
To be clear, I was suggesting they could promote Halloween offerings with the houses, street performers, scarecrow scavenger hunt, and themed foods for existing F&B locations. New cupcakes in Today Cafe, all the great stuff in the Tribute Store, etc. No need to set up booths to have themed treats. Just like they do already anyway, but it’s something to beef up a press release about all the offerings this season.
"Cruise on over to 'Mel's Die-In' for a spooky favorite - Twisted Taters!"

TM Preview is Friday from 9 am - 11:30 am. Plexiglass confirmed.

Guests visiting the theme parks this weekend will have the opportunity to take part in Halloween seasonal experience testing on Sept. 19 and 20. This includes two haunted houses in Universal Studios, among other offerings. Team Members will have the opportunity to be the first to scream their way through these two haunted houses as part of a special preview this Friday morning. In one house, you’ll witness the resurrection of one of Universal Pictures’ most notorious monsters, and in the other, you’ll be immersed in an original story that uncovers a dark ritual behind an innocent childhood tradition.

Our current health and safety procedures will be applied to our operation of the haunted houses, and include:

• Wearing face coverings.
  • Following social distancing guidelines in the queue and haunted houses. Plexi-glass will also be installed in various areas to help keep separation from scareactors.
  • Requiring the use of hand sanitizer before entering each haunted house (also available upon exit).
  • Managing of flow in the haunted houses. Capacity will be limited.
Limited reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis and are required: there will be no standby queue for this experience. Limit one time slot per Team Member.

Last edited:
Looks good so far. Like the IOA T&T and the costumes encouragement. The only problem I see is the virtual line for low capacity haunts, unless they don't get too strict with the line and capacity ends up super low. I also like the 'Age Warning' and the inclusion of The Tribute Store & The Horror Show. Makes it seem a bigger deal then it is. Good job Universal, at this point in time, at least.

Last edited:
Like we've all been saying, they don't know how to market this and they don't know what to expect. They're playing it safe and marketing it as "testing this weekend" for now, but Team Members are in fact scheduled for quite a few weekends in a row at the very least. I'd keep the expectations low and in check just to be safe because you never know how this weekend will go.

Last edited:
Please take all discussion regarding the announcement here.