#HHNForever - Orlando 2020 | Page 47 | Inside Universal Forums

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ok I could be wrong but are TM previews really necessary for this? Even if it sucks completely a lot of your hardcore hhn fans will attend and they will understand there is a pandemic and that’s why it sucks. I’m just picturing worst case scenario and everybody hates it so universal immediately lay off all the actors after just being hired back and I feel like that would be awful publicity.
From what I understand, the possibility of limited preview has more to do with figuring out logistics and measuring the effectiveness of safety precautions than how enjoyable the houses are, at least from an operational standpoint.

I imagine they would only consider cancelling this after the first weekend, not because it sucks, but because it's deemed "not safe" by participants.

That would be very surprising.

Peeked over on Screamscape, they said it was because her personal brand would become “not dark by 2021.” Would that really stop them from including her in the event?

Including Eilish this year was very much “lightning in a bottle” type of situation, IMO. Same with her inclusion with “No Time to Die.”

Will she be just as big or relevant in Fall 2021? Maybe. It’s the risk you run when you chase trends/what’s popular.

I feel like Hill House is in a weird spot as well, but I may be in the minority.

Including Eilish this year was very much “lightning in a bottle” type of situation, IMO. Same with her inclusion with “No Time to Die.”

Will she be just as big or relevant in Fall 2021? Maybe. It’s the risk you run when you chase trends/what’s popular.

I feel like Hill House is in a weird spot as well, but I may be in the minority.
Just turn Hill House into Hive 2. :p

Move the tooth fairies into Hill House and re-use the soundstage :lol:

Reactions: ReelJustice
The only thing I could think about right now is being blind as hell during most of the house since it will be daytime. I wonder if you'll have a choice when you'd want to enter?

So is their plan to wait u til the absolute last moment to announce this? They are playing games with my heart
Last I heard, they’re still trying to figure out how to best present it. They closest thing Universal has to this is Mardi Gras, but its still less than half the size of that event. They need to figure out how to present a special event without overselling it.

Here’s a link to a pair of sunglasses someone else posted a day or two ago: Amazon product ASIN B076L7V7H2
And if it does end up being a virtual queue, you won’t be able to choose your time

That was me! These things are DARK as they're meant for migraines. They're dark to the extent that you will need to be careful wearing them to walk around if it's not midday; 4-5 PM you might be stumbling a bit. I wore them for S&S the last 2 years and didn't have any problems.

Reactions: hhn28andbeyond
So.. are we still expecting to see some F&B tents pop up around the park/in the vicinity of the houses?
From the sound of things, Universal has been struggling to cast the houses as is. The fans need to remember that additional things like F&B tents require additional employees that are better served where they’re already working. And they’re not going to bring in new employees if they don’t think they’re necessary.

This is a really small operation/event/thing compared to everything else Universal does. You’re getting 2 houses and, based on rumors, some street performers focused on drawing people’s attention to the houses (so not even a “zone” in the traditional sense). If there is a massive crush of people on October 6th (first Tuesday), that fill up the VQ by 11 am, then Universal will likely start expanding. But until then, this very experimental and new. The fans REALLY need to check their expectations at the door.