#HHNForever - Orlando 2020 | Page 46 | Inside Universal Forums

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So I know it was mentioned that operations are rumored to start on the 19th. Do we think if it does happen then, that the houses would also be open on the 20th, or just the 19th, for that weekend?

So I know it was mentioned that operations are rumored to start on the 19th. Do we think if it does happen then, that the houses would also be open on the 20th, or just the 19th, for that weekend?
I think the new rumor is that this Friday TM’s are gonna go through the houses and see if they suck, then if the houses pass, then the weekend after houses will be open to the GP. But if it did happen this weekend, it would be open all weekend (hypothetically)

Reactions: Ebuilder
I think the new rumor is that this Friday TM’s are gonna go through the houses and see if they suck, then if the houses pass, then the weekend after houses will be open to the GP. But if it did happen this weekend, it would be open all weekend (hypothetically)

I have not heard anyone scheduled for Friday, just Saturday and Sunday. I'm also not hearing anything about TMs previewing this weekend.

I’ll say this much: I’m generally against the idea of anything resembling the proper HHN experience opening; just seems in poor taste to me.

However. We don’t know for sure what houses, if any, will be open. This is by no means likely, but if, and only if, the Billie Eilish house opens...all bets are off. I wanna see that house.

Reactions: Grabnar
I’ll say this much: I’m generally against the idea of anything resembling the proper HHN experience opening; just seems in poor taste to me.

However. We don’t know for sure what houses, if any, will be open. This is by no means likely, but if, and only if, the Billie Eilish house opens...all bets are off. I wanna see that house.
Eilish house wasn’t finished.

And if Screamscape is to be believed (grain of salt and all that), it's off the table completely for the future.

That would be very surprising.

Peeked over on Screamscape, they said it was because her personal brand would become “not dark by 2021.” Would that really stop them from including her in the event?

Last edited:
Ok I could be wrong but are TM previews really necessary for this? Even if it sucks completely a lot of your hardcore hhn fans will attend and they will understand there is a pandemic and that’s why it sucks. I’m just picturing worst case scenario and everybody hates it so universal immediately lay off all the actors after just being hired back and I feel like that would be awful publicity.

Ok I could be wrong but are TM previews really necessary for this? Even if it sucks completely a lot of your hardcore hhn fans will attend and they will understand there is a pandemic and that’s why it sucks. I’m just picturing worst case scenario and everybody hates it so universal immediately lay off all the actors after just being hired back and I feel like that would be awful publicity.
I feel like they have a bit of a reputation to uphold. Also if these houses are returning next year, if these houses receive terrible press it may push some possible attendees away.

Reactions: RevFreako