#HHNForever - Orlando 2020 | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Man, some of y’all are spoiled. Most haunts are lucky to get one new house a year. A couple of repeats next year won’t kill you. :lol:

HHN is a premium event and charges premium prices. It also sets the expectation that each year's line-up is exclusive to that year. Outside of a couple of examples, they never repeat a house.

Are we really complaining about repeats next year when we go through the same houses every year multiple times

Not so much of a complaint. There are reasons some people don't like Howl-O-Scream's repetitiveness... Different strokes.

It's also far from my main concern/complaint here :lol: Way more concerned about safety.

Though I don't think it's absurd to be a little bummed about paying premium prices for the same event twice. Comparing it to going through houses repeatedly with a FFP that you only pay for once is quite different lol. I enjoy HOS, but I don't go annually for that exact reason.

Reactions: Frogki and rinacee
tenor.gif

Equally concerned about that and whether the parks even survive (after reading a thread on another site).
Florida won’t let them fail.

They’re the crux of the entire state’s primary economic influx. Florida doesn’t have a state income tax because it lives on the tourism taxes. Everything, every inch of tourism, is centered around the parks. Any of the big three failing will cripple large swaths of the state.

It's also far from my main concern/complaint here :lol: Way more concerned about safety.

Though I don't think it's absurd to be a little bummed about paying premium prices for the same event twice. Comparing it to going through houses repeatedly with a FFP that you only pay for once is quite different lol. I enjoy HOS, but I don't go annually for that exact reason.
I mean, tough cookies for the locals. If they *dont* repeat the icon house next year, this vacationer will be pissed

I'm hearing that Ops dates are every Saturday until Oct 7th, after that it's Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday until end of event.
I’m assuming it would start fairly soon?
Also these dates make it sound like it’s more of a day time op thing honestly

Last edited:
If plans never changed and we had a traditional HHN, you weren’t getting that house next year anyway.
Wow. I just don’t understand that. Why would they not want to repeat as many houses as possible, especially the original ones. It just doesn’t make any sense to me. At all.

Reactions: Clive
The long time fans overstate their importance, frankly.
I’m under no belief that I’m important. But I know I was planning on spending a boatload of money next year on HHN30. If they’re shooting their shot with what was going to make HHN 30 what it is this year, I foresee spending significantly less. I don’t think that’s important, but it means less money for them, more money for Disney

Reactions: Sledge
Because they want the people who came this year to have incentive to come next year.
I misread his statement. I thought he meant that if there wasn’t this 29.5 “thing” that they wouldn’t be bringing the house back next year for “30”. Like they would be scrapping the house and nobody would ever see it. I misread it. My bad.