Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 243 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
For the life of me, in all my years of riding this thing, I have never once been able to activate the secret menu.
I just held down the logo for 12 seconds then quickly put in the code of the song I wanted. I always do an extra second or two for safety.

So what exactly is this new "secret Chucky list"? Is it a bunch of Halloween songs?

Wait, so they added more secret songs? Always wondered about the legality of those, always figured they wanted to keep those on the downlow which is not what a special Horror Nights branded mix will do. Wonder if Disney will ever come sniffing around for those Muppet tracks.

The secret tracks + Daft Punk were my two mains picks on RRR so we'll see where this goes. :look:

It's been confirmed by Universal.
As Jakemeister said before me, I'm talking specifically about the blatant ad-read version of the track people are talking about. No one here to my knowledge has confirmed whether or not that is real or just a believable Twitter meme. No one's confirmed any details besides the fact that it exists so far, which for something HHN related feels weird for this community honestly haha!

Reactions: Jakemeister