Horror Nights Wish List - Orlando | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

Horror Nights Wish List - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I posted this on the HNN forums a while back, but I don't think I ever posted it here.

Scarecrows of Extinction.

With the looming expanse of the radiation and mutation of plants from the meteor, it begins growing its way into an abandoned farmland. However, the scarecrows that still guard the lands refuse to let it be taken. A demonic battle between two evils begin for this cursed land, with you stuck in the middle.

Leprechaun is unironically one of my dream IP houses. Could make for a very fun, cheesy and also genuinely creepy house.

Reactions: Crowboy
I posted this on the HNN forums a while back, but I don't think I ever posted it here.

Scarecrows of Extinction.

With the looming expanse of the radiation and mutation of plants from the meteor, it begins growing its way into an abandoned farmland. However, the scarecrows that still guard the lands refuse to let it be taken. A demonic battle between two evils begin for this cursed land, with you stuck in the middle.
I'd be totally into this.

My dream IPs are Gremlins, Candyman, Scream, The Thing, and Shaun of the Dead. The Last of Us also, but I feel like we'll be getting that either year or next year.

I'd also love to see a proper Child's Play house, not with human-sized Chucky actors but with puppets.

As far as originals, I'd love to see another Slaughter Sinema or sequel to Dead Waters.

With the huge interest revival it's getting, plus the perfect creepy factor, Backrooms would make for a great house. Really dig into the psychological aspect with the repeating rooms.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Let's do a rapid-fire (lots of IP's ahead).

Originals
  • Nightingales: Blood Oath (Medieval theme)
  • Pirates (how have we never gotten a pirate house?!)
  • H.R. Bloodengutz 2
  • Leave it to Cleaver 2
  • Carnival Graveyard: Dr. Oddfellow's House of Horrors
  • RUN 4 Your Life
  • Slaughter Sinema 2
  • Scarecrows of Extinction
  • Vanity Ball as a house
  • Vikings as a house
  • Something set in space

IP's
  • Leprechaun
  • The Thing
  • Jurassic Park
  • A Nightmare on Elm Street
  • Alien
  • Jaws
  • Slasher
  • Hazbin Hotel
  • Until Dawn
  • BioShock
  • DOOM
  • Hotline Miami
  • FNaF
  • Dead by Daylight
  • Fallout
  • SCP: Containment Breach
  • Backrooms
  • My Bloody Valentine
  • Dead Meat
  • Penn & Teller 2
  • Scream
  • Chicago
  • Sweeney Todd
  • Little Shop of Horrors
  • Wolfman & Mummy (might be getting that this year! Woohoo!)

Last edited:
Vengeful Spirits
A mafia house set in the 1930s involving vengeful revenants who take vengeance upon their murderers on Halloween night that’s my idea for a house or wish list

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Let's do a rapid-fire (lots of IP's ahead).

Originals
  • Nightingales: Blood Oath (Medieval theme)
  • Pirates (how have we never gotten a pirate house?!)
  • H.R. Bloodengutz 2
  • Leave it to Cleaver 2
  • Carnival Graveyard: Dr. Oddfellow's House of Horrors
  • RUN 4 Your Life
  • Slaughter Sinema 2
  • Scarecrows of Extinction
  • Vanity Ball as a house
  • Vikings as a house
  • Something set in space

IP's
  • Leprechaun
  • The Thing
  • Jurassic Park
  • A Nightmare on Elm Street
  • Alien
  • Jaws
  • Slasher
  • Until Dawn
  • BioShock
  • DOOM
  • FNaF
  • Fallout
  • SCP: Containment Breach
  • Backrooms
  • My Bloody Valentine
  • Dead Meat
  • Penn & Teller 2
  • Scream
  • Chicago
  • Sweeney Todd
  • Little Shop of Horrors
  • Wolfman & Mummy (might be getting that this year! Woohoo!)
I would kill for a Fallout house. It might work better as a scare zone, moreso because I think if we got a house we'd be contained to a Vault.

If pumpkin lord is the icon of this years event here’s what I want to see for the following years.

Eddies icon debut in HHN 32( slasher theme)
A run sequel
Slasher movie properties

Evangeline Albright as icon ( Victorian theme)
her house involving the aftermath of Graveyard games which gets the police force or national guard involved it’s pretty obvious the mother called the police once her daughters phone died and the mother saw everything of what was happening in the cemetery.

Cindy cane Icon for HHN 33

A Egyptian mummy icon (Egyptian themed)

Hr bloodgutz returns as a icon( television themed?)

New icons

That’s it

• Love
Reactions: HHN Maddux
This thing looks terrifying if we are getting chupacabra we should be getting this.

Edit:it eats elephants and other animals also lives in a cave

Last edited:
  • Demon Slayer. It's currently my #1 most wanted IP. It might be controversial in the HHN community, but it clearly has more than enough content to make a genuinely scary house/scarezone.
  • Simpsons Treehouse of Horror. Diehard THOH and Simpsons fan here (it's actually how I got into the Universal fanbase). It's absolutely criminal they haven't done this yet.
  • The Fog. Typically I am not a slasher person, but I adore this film. The setup and execution is very simple, but has terrifying potential.
  • House on Haunted Hill (the movie from the 1950s). The idea of a house all in black and white is super appealing , and I could see this being a hit with HR Bloodengutz/Slaughter Sinema fans.
  • Harry Potter. Again, highly controversial, but it could totally work. I picture it as a compilation house with some of the scariest moments from all of the movies (e.g. the turban scene, the cerberus, Dementors, Lupin & Sirius transformed, Death Eaters etc.)
  • A compilation house for Stranger Things. I'm not ashamed to say that I love this property. If they cherry picked the iconic moments from each season, it could be awesome.
  • Locke and Key. Really cool Netflix show that sadly flew under the radar.
  • Dungeons and Dragons. However, I want them to be careful to not demonize the game or its fanbase like many people did during the Satanic Panic. If they focus on the scary monster design and dark magic, this could be an amazing special effects house.

Just saw The Northman. I know we had a Viking zone recently, but I'd love a house based on this. Not so many translatable kills so it wouldn't necessarily work as a book report, but if they captured the general vibe it could be incredible.

• Love
Call me crazy if you will, but...

Mr. Beast New'kd Las Vegas?
...The more I think about it, the more I think this could actually make for a pretty fun dark comedy house. Extreme challenges that go terribly. I mean, if they were able to make a Penn & Teller house work great, they can make any house great.

Plus, he's already worked with Universal a little bit to help market Bad Guys, why not a bit more?

Here We go

Originals (To Return)

- Screamhouse
- Psychoscareapy
- Gothic or Graveyard Games
- Hellgate Prison
- Nightingales (WWII, 30 Years War, etc...)

IPs

Video Games

My idea is an entire year dedicated to video games with these IPs:

- Halo (The flood is scary, yo!)
- Alien: Isolation
- DOOM
- Dead Space
- Resident Evil
- Silent Hill
- Left 4 Dead
- Half Life
- Five Nights at Freddy's
- Metro Exodus
- Phasmophobia
- Dead by Daylight (As a way to plug in any general horror-icon)
- Pixel Era (Pacman, Space Invaders, etc...)

Edit... I gave my video game idea a little more thought, and I decided to change it to just "Games" in general. The line up would be like this:

Houses

- Alien: Isolation and/or Dead Space
- DOOM
- A house based on the Pixel/1970s Era of games like Pacman, Undertale, Space Invaders
- A house based on Tabletop RPGs like D&D & Pathfinder
- Resident Evil
- Squid Game (The Netflix House)
- Metro Exodus
- Saw/Scream/The Thing (The Movie House)
- Five Nights at Freddy's
- RUN/Original house with a tie-in to "games"

Scarezones

- Welcome to HHN portal (like HHN 30's) ft. iconic video game villains.
- Hollywood: Dead by Daylight - Horror icons room the streets
- Central Park: Silent Hill - Soooooo much fog! and the iconic "Welcome to Silent Hill" sign
- New York: Left 4 Dead/COD Zombies
- SanFran: Fallout - Deathclaws, Radiated Animals, Mutants

Last edited:
I see a lot of us are talking about video games, which leads me to pitch my favorite franchise: Final Fantasy. I know it's not in any way horror, but some scenes/characters could totally work as a house. My mind immediately goes to FFXV's dungeons.

Never heard of the night marchers, but I think a Hawaiian house could be a very campy and fun comedy-horror house. Idea: A luau party accidentally causes a zombie apocalypse because the fruit punch was infected. I can imagine some really creative and talented actors for this, like those Hawaiian fire dancers (just pretend health and safety standards don't exist at this event lol) or glow-in-the-dark tribal makeup.