Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Horror Nights Wish List - Orlando

Never heard of the night marchers, but I think a Hawaiian house could be a very campy and fun comedy-horror house. Idea: A luau party accidentally causes a zombie apocalypse because the fruit punch was infected. I can imagine some really creative and talented actors for this, like those Hawaiian fire dancers (just pretend health and safety standards don't exist at this event lol) or glow-in-the-dark tribal makeup.
Oh I would love that also If you don’t know who the night marchers are here’s a link really scary stuff for a house if you ask me.

Originals:
-Slaughter Sinema 2/sprung
-Theatre original/sprung (someone mentions the Scottish play and things go horribly wrong)
-Abandoned amusement park/soundstage (think carnival Graveyard but with a big focus on abandoned rides and attractions)
-Polynesian legends/sprung
-Graveyard Games 2/parade warehouse
-Vanity Ball house/Soundstage or sprung
-Terra Cruentus house/Soundstage

IPs:
-Fear Street parts 1, 2, & 3/parade warehouse
-Midnight Mass/parade warehouse
-The Haunting of Bly Manor/soundstage
-Halloween III: Season of the Witch/former Shrek location
-The Conjuring/soundstage
-Insidious sequel house/soundstage
-Ghostbusters II or Afterlife/soundstage
-Poltergeist sequel house/soundstage
-FNAF/soundstage
-scary stories to tell in the dark/parade warehouse

Last edited:
This is highly unlikely (and probably very controversial) but I think it would be hilarious if Universal made a house that mocks Disney Parks in a scary way.

While they haven't directly mocked Disney, the Scary Tales houses and the scarezone Asylum in Wonderland (HHN 18) had/were based on Disney's properties.

A Ancient Egyptian horror theme with the gate decorated with projected Hieroglyphics including the IPs

And with That a Egyptian mummy pharaoh icon make him realistic and scary.

Commercial set in museum or Egyptian tomb.

Have a icon house.

let ancient Egyptian horrors roam in a scarezone.

pumpkins being kept in Central Park.

A Ancient Egyptian horror theme with the gate decorated with projected Hieroglyphics including the IPs

And with That a Egyptian mummy pharaoh icon make him realistic and scary.

Commercial set in museum or Egyptian tomb.

Have a icon house.

let ancient Egyptian horrors roam in a scarezone.

pumpkins being kept in Central Park.
Seems like someone was inspired by Moon Knight :lol:

1950s ads slicing and dicing in color ( San Francisco)
Ads from the 50s have come back yet in a horrifying way imaginable as they slice and dice into the new era that forgotten them.

I’ve done a lot of research for this one boy was it hard” 1652920714392.jpeg
The TV dinner will be in the zone with a dead modern family sitting on a couch” as blooded women in a dress holds a knife as she smiles are you enjoying it?

And mostly we can’t forget the clown”
1652921111517.jpeg
I’m not going off brands that were licensed by the way like Swanson or krinkles the clown.

I’m thinking this
Jumbo the clowns krispy breakfast
Aunt Helen’s Tv dinner
Home made toys Robots and Dolly dearest
Hogans Cars
Alex’s the cat alphabet soup
Polly’s chocolate
Mr wine stone home improvements
Betty’s soft drinks
Mr mans cigars
Dentals excellent toothpaste
Apple Mandy’s candy
Mr wash( based on mr clean)

that’s how far I can go oh my gosh this was a lot to process and work on I written this last year BTW just wanted to expand it a bit.

The Furnace
In the desert of California in the summer a women drives alone unknown to her, her tires have been slashed kidnapped by the ring leader called Mr blaze” She must survive a sadistic game of murder and violence in a undisclosed location with Fire and buzzsaws and maniacs around Orchestrated by a group called the shining Sun. She must make it out alive” and unknown to her your part of the game too.

The facade will be a oil factory

Guns n roses or other bands will be playing in the quea

Last edited:
Crimson Red: castle of redcaps
Hedwinch Hound Castle has a history of brutal murders, mysterious disappearances covered up by the family who once owned the castle.” Now it sits Abandoned on top of the hills until now. When a group of Tourist enter the once abandoned castle now becomes a bloodbath for survival. Will you survive the Redcaps wraith or be added to their staggering body count?

Crimson Red: castle of redcaps
Hedwinch Hound Castle has a history of brutal murders, mysterious disappearances covered up by the family who once owned the castle.” Now it sits Abandoned on top of the hills until now. When a group of Tourist enter the once abandoned castle now becomes a bloodbath for survival. Will you survive the Redcaps wraith or be added to their staggering body count?
Make "Case Files" a recurring house with sequels, have various off-shoots of investigative Noir houses around various "real world" supernatural phenomenons. Basically turn Case Files into "The Dresden Files" (which in and of itself would make a sweet house btw).

• A case in the UK/Ireland/Scotland where some ne'er-do-well has been kidnapping the Fae to drain them of their power to become a god, culminates in the castle you described.
  • A case where you are investigating a Hades cult, ends with you stopping a portal to Hades from opening. Maybe a Cerberus comes out?
  • A case where you are investigating the sudden re-appearance of Jiangshi "hopping vampires" in something like the Kowloon walled city in the 1980s. Would have a ton of great bungee scares.

Arctic Circle: deep in the frozen tundra of the ocean lies something horrifying, something unknown to the human eye. As from the frozen ocean arises a horror that walks on it’s fin legs on the icy cold Antarctic land Frostbite is not the only to fear,but the only fear you need is that the monstrous creatures that’ll tear you apart.

5 Terrors and sins of Eddie Schmidt
Since the death of his son in the hands of Eddie Schmidt” A mafia don has stolen 5 relics from various locations around the country attracting The 5 terrors, The pumpkin lord, Eddie, Cindy cane, Evalegine Albright and The voodoo queen to New York City on Halloween night a battle will take place The don shall have his revenge” The Terrors shall take back what is theirs bodies will drop. Lives will be ruined as the two sides clash no one is safe including you.

Okay here’s my wishlist

Ips
slipknot:
Run sweetheart run:
David slade’s Dark Harvest: coming out September
Until dawn and supermassive game projects:
Fear street:
Hammer horror:
Remothered: the 2nd game didn’t do well but a 3rd one is in development.
Night of the demons 1988:
Scooby doo: ( of course I’m putting this because why not)
Sam Rami’s Drag me to hell:
Outlast:
Fnaf: ( don’t get mad lol)
My bloody valentine 1981:
Scream:
Haunt:
Hellfest:
Godzilla:
Terrifier:
Laid to rest 2 films:
The strangers:
Chucky:
Evil dead:
Bendy and the ink machine:
wishmaster:
The fog:
Scary stories to tell In the dark:
House of wax 2005:
Rl. Stines the Haunting Hour the series:
Dr giggles:

Just finished watching it, and if they're gonna continue to use YouTube properties in the future (hopefully in a more well-executed way than they did with CryptTV) then they absolutely have to do Gemini Home Entertainment in some form. I'm also mostly just bringing it up to tell everyone here to watch the whole show. It's absolutely nuts