Horror Nights Wish List - Orlando | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

Horror Nights Wish List - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I want to see the "scare actor disguised as guest" gag used again. Who here has experienced that, and is it even feasible with the Conga Lines?
It actually works better in Congo lines.

One of the challenges they’re running into now is that a lot of the houses are designed with true “holes” for the scares. The performers are now either on platforms or they have some sort of decor around their legs. That use to be a lot less frequent, but they do it to protect the performers better. The scares that don’t have that design tend to be “blind” scares, where the boo-hole faces the same direction as guests movement. It’s extremely hard to do grabs with a blind scare because they can’t identify the plants.

I’m sure some performers do unofficial grabs with their friends, but there’s a lot of liability concerns that are more difficult with the number of guests now.

Reactions: JS610
Might be going out on a limb with this one but I would love to see The Brain (1988) get a house. Might be me just really wanting the see the final form of the Brain in a house. Would honestly be terrifying as it's quite large. Love that movie. The film is a bit silly but the actual creature design is phenomenal.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
Might be going out on a limb with this one but I would love to see The Brain (1988) get a house. Might be me just really wanting the see the final form of the Brain in a house. Would honestly be terrifying as it's quite large. Love that movie. The film is a bit silly but the actual creature design is phenomenal.

*sees profile pic*

I want a Let it Die/Uncle Death house, senpai!

• Love
Reactions: Darko
*sees profile pic*

I want a Let it Die/Uncle Death house, senpai!
Yes, please! I mean it does have some sick monster designs. I'd love to see Coen in a house.

But honestly I just want Uncle Death popping up all over the place just calling me Senpai and telling me how awesome that thing I just did was. I'd be happy with that.

Last edited:
This is gonna sound ridiculous, but:

In Space with Markiplier as the comedy house in one of the soundstages.

I want a maze where The Monster Squad goes up against The Universal Classic Monsters (The HHN versions of course).

Seriously, I just want hear “Wolf man’s got nards!” in a maze!

This is gonna sound ridiculous, but:

In Space with Markiplier as the comedy house in one of the soundstages.
Going back to this, hear me out:

You can bring back the revolving tunnel as the wormhole, there's lots of potential for clever scares and sets (especially with the ship), and a whole lot of fun to be had. Imagine walking through the main hallway with different Mark variants popping out of each door, and a brief glimpse into their universe behind each one.

Interstellar Terror, but with Markiplier, if you will.

Maybe a MeatCanyon/LumpyTouch house? I’m mostly joking but meatcanyon’s design are certainly unsettling.

Last edited:
What we need is a Woodstock scarezone called “Wolfstock” where a fictional psychedelic rock band puts a musical spell on the hippies and themselves into man-eating werewolves while guests play the role of tourists/concert goers to walk through. It could work as a ridiculous yet over-the-top comedy zone, and they could play music by acts who performed at the original Woodstock in 69 (that actually had cases of violence) like Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Mountain, The Who, and Creedence Clearwater Revival to name many as I could.

Last edited:
A proper Jurassic Park house would be excellent. Would love to see the emergency bunker and kitchen scenes recreated, with lots of raptor puppets. A giant T Rex head jump scare as the finale would send people running.

Edit: Is there a specific reason UO hasn't done this outside of when the event was at Islands?

A proper Jurassic Park house would be excellent. Would love to see the emergency bunker and kitchen scenes recreated, with lots of raptor puppets. A giant T Rex head jump scare as the finale would send people running.

Edit: Is there a specific reason UO hasn't done this outside of when the event was at Islands?

Because they don't see the franchise as outright horror.

Honestly I want a Universal Monsters House with the Creature from the Black Lagoon as a main character or something. Similar to what the Bride got as well as Mummy, Wolfman, and Dracula (though was not in it a lot but still there in the last quarter or so).

Also a new Slaughter Sinema. They could call it Slaughter Sinema: Slashed Scenes and feature all the B-Movie concepts they didn’t use in the first house, as well as maybe some new ones.

I get that. Despite Fallen Kingdom being mostly mediocre, the Indoraptor stalking through the house was some great dino horror stuff - but it's not how they want the franchise represented as of now.
I think branding a house as Jurassic Park instead of World could get through a loophole, it would automatically appeal to an older audience and is a little more separated from the current image of the franchise.

I think branding a house as Jurassic Park instead of World could get through a loophole, it would automatically appeal to an older audience and is a little more separated from the current image of the franchise.

It's all one franchise. There is no loophole. :lol: