Horror Nights Wish List - Orlando | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

Horror Nights Wish List - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Lady deaths celebration of the dead:
Dias De Los Muertos has begun, the Pumpkin Lord has retreated back into his pumpkin until next Halloween. But that doesn't mean your safe, as the mirror world collides on the day of the dead. lady death steps out to wreck havoc in a brand new haunted house. The pumpkin lord now asleep it is now her turn to start to finish what he has started as the celebration goes on bodies shall drop, blood will be spilled, and the best part of it your apart of the celebration.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I was just mulling over my own wishlist and figured I'd drop a few more in here.

The Lost Boys (which .. may be actually possible sometime soon)
Gremlins
Candyman
Scream
Return of the Living Dead (I think this could make a FIRE zone)

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Suspiria (Dario Argento original, so many great set pieces, Inferno the sequel is good too)
Salem's Lot (Tobe Hooper version)
Hellraiser (original)
Dog Soldiers (Neil Marshall werewolf gem)
The Fog (John Carpenter original, not sure if they could fog up a maze)
Escape From New York scare zone
Dawn of the Dead (Romero original, if you're going to do zombies, do the best)
The Beyond (Lucio Fulci's best, so may striking set pieces)

Hellraiser is another one. Forgot to mention that one
I armchair discussed once ages ago how it’d work as a zone, but, selfishly if a miracle happened I’d want a house.
I’d love to see a house more, I agree. It could make a great zone as well, but I’m on team house.

I know @Legacy mentioned it on Twitter, but I can really see how an original take on The Menu might actually work with HHN. It'd have to deviate from what the original film does, but it feels like it has genuine potential for a weird comedy horror house.

That way you could also make sure the Mouse doesn't try to go after their rear for using the film directly without their permission.

A house for The Lost Boys would be nice, but I could see a zone based around the boardwalk carnival from the film. Have the vampires milling through the crowd, and a stage with that saxophone performer.
The funny part is, they could probably actually get Tim Cappello to actually play live lmao

I think Melanie Martinez would be a great HHN house idea. Not as big as the Weeknd however, she is very creative and if she releases a new album and it does well, and maybe is horror could we get her this year?

I think Melanie Martinez would be a great HHN house idea. Not as big as the Weeknd however, she is very creative and if she releases a new album and it does well, and maybe is horror could we get her this year?
Not as big as The Weeknd is a huge understatement. I know who she is, but she doesn't have a single song that has ever been in the Hot 100, never mind Top 40. She's has her own niche audience, which is fine, but she's not a worldwide phenomenon like The Weeknd or Billie Eilish.

I want a Return of the Living Dead zone so badly. The aesthetic of Graveyard: Deadly Unrest with the soundtrack (Partytime, Tonight, etc) would be so, so cool.

Reactions: ultimateforce
HHN 33 idea I want universal to steal: the Universal Monsters house is a prequel to the story in the land
My idea for a UCM house was always a "multiverse" type house featuring the new versions of the Monsters VS the black and white versions.

I was thinking how great a "bug house" zone would be. Could do it in central park and have it set up similar to how Trick r treat had the fake houses/front doors in the setup of a pleasantville neighborhood with half human half bug scare actors, tons of bugs everywhere, 50's nuclear family music and disgusting bug sound effects throughout the zone. oh and that pine scent pumped into the fog? (maybe not lol) Would be a traffic nightmare but aren't they all?

• Love