Housekeeping & Updates | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Housekeeping & Updates

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
You will see some tinkering still. Not with the layout, but with some additions/features. Sadly, the only way to make sure it works to my liking is by live testing.

Funny, I almost complained about the lead page that I link to being a wee bit messed up and then realized that I am probably the only person who uses it. There is no link to it anymore! Please don't take it away mastuh briman, it doesn't need to be fized or anaythin, juz doan take it awayee!

Funny, I almost complained about the lead page that I link to being a wee bit messed up and then realized that I am probably the only person who uses it. There is no link to it anymore! Please don't take it away mastuh briman, it doesn't need to be fized or anaythin, juz doan take it awayee!

Lead page?

I am loving the new look of the forums Bri and all OU staff! Much cleaner and sleeker, haven't noticed anything that needs changing yet :thumbs: