Howl-O-Scream 2021 (SeaWorld Orlando) | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Howl-O-Scream 2021 (SeaWorld Orlando)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, I think they would use that Arctic/Penguin area for that Arctic scarezone. That would be kinda insane to have such a theme for a scarezone and not utilize that area.

Also, just Infinity Falls and Mako are gonna be the only rides open!? They're not gonna at least use Mako and Kraken as well?

It’s a $30 ticket. Of course there were only going to be a couple of rides open.

I was strongly considering buying a HOS ticket as a way to get in some coaster time for cheap. It's less than half the cost of a daytime ticket, so it makes sense that they wouldn't open all the rides.

I'm still on the fence on whether I want to take a night from HHN during my trip late next month to go to HOS. Mako is probably my favorite hypercoaster.

I'm still on the fence on whether I want to take a night from HHN during my trip late next month to go to HOS. Mako is probably my favorite hypercoaster.

Go to HoS at opening, go through the event, then head back to HHN at 10pm with free parking (if you don't have an AP already) and shorter lines / discounted after 10 express (if you don't already have express passes). That's our plan.

@RollermanDan have you seen any construction in places other than the Infinity Falls and Wild Arctic area?

We should be able to see/hear construction in Seafire if there is something there. Also, I wonder if it's possible to see any construction in the Sea Harbour Pavillions and Ports of Call area from the parking lot.

@RollermanDan have you seen any construction in places other than the Infinity Falls and Wild Arctic area?

We should be able to see/hear construction in Seafire if there is something there. Also, I wonder if it's possible to see any construction in the Sea Harbour Pavillions and Ports of Call area from the parking lot.
He posted a new update and it didn't seem like a ton was under construction minus the areas you mentioned

where as the scarezones are popping up all around BGT right now

I'm a bit nervous

We will see how this goes but as far as pricing is right now it's a rather poor value compared to the universal event for me. It's good for people who don't have annual passes i guess.

One thing that really irks me is the 9.99 per order fee. That's a lot when only buying one ticket. They really should not punish platinum passholders for spending more money with that.

He posted a new update and it didn't seem like a ton was under construction minus the areas you mentioned

where as the scarezones are popping up all around BGT right now

I'm a bit nervous
Again, comparing things to SeaWorld SA’s HoS, they had two zones with a number of set pieces, one zone with minimal set pieces, and two zones with no set pieces.

This is not like HHN or HoS at the BG parks…

Again, comparing things to SeaWorld SA’s HoS, they had two zones with a number of set pieces, one zone with minimal set pieces, and two zones with no set pieces.

This is not like HHN or HoS at the BG parks…
HoS Orlando does separate the roaming hordes and scare zones though, so I'd expect all of the scare zones to have sets of some kind.

While I don't expect an event as large as HoS Tampa, I do expect an event of a similar caliber.

HoS Orlando does separate the roaming hordes and scare zones though, so I'd expect all of the scare zones to have sets of some kind.

While I don't expect an event as large as HoS Tampa, I do expect an event of a similar caliber.
You can expect it, but the only difference between a zone and a horde is that a zone remains in one location while a horde moves.

Setting ANY expectations for this event invites potential disappointment. Despite the pedigree of some of the designers, this is the first year of an event routinely reuses wholesale themes and sets. Don’t be surprised if 80% of the budget went into the houses, 15% went into the bars, and 5% goes into the streets.

Longshoreman Tavern will apparently be based in Shark Bar/Shark Grill. It will be open until event close.

Re: props and such, remember they are still doing Spooktacular. While Universal seems ok with leaving some scary stuff out, it looks like Sea World might do their best to separate the two event areas. E.g. no trick-or-treating past the scary haunted shipwreck.

If we're being honest, hordes and zones are what HOS Tampa does really really well so I'm hoping some of that energy transfers to HOS Orlando

I just haven't seen any lighting or anything as of yet