Howl-O-Scream 2021 (SeaWorld Orlando) | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Howl-O-Scream 2021 (SeaWorld Orlando)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I agree with others that this is bound to either be a major flop or a home run... I think the hype around it has built up so much that those are the only possible outcomes. If it's anything like the other seasonal events at SeaWorld it'll probably be like HOS at Busch Gardens but with seemingly twice the budget and creative effort. I wonder if they'll make any effort to give rides a special HOS theme... Seems like the perfect occasion to reintroduce the "scary" version of Journey to Atlantis lol. Also I know there's zero chance of this happening but imagine how cool it would be if the house in Wild Arctic included an overlay of the simulator ride like they used to do with Polar Express
I'm hoping it's successful just from a horror event point of view

I'm also hoping it does well just as another source of positive revenue for the SWPs

Reactions: SeventyOne
Already bought tickets for me and the daughter, FLF Extreme Pass. Says exclusive bonus rooms so we shall see. Always root for SeaWorld and figured first year they are doing it, hopefully they’re going all out, so why not make sure I have plenty of access for just one night.

Full line-up announced. Four houses total, but also added a fourth bar experience. Clearly going for the party crowd.

Interestingly, only Infinity Falls and Mako advertised as being open in terms of rides. Must be a lot of pressure to get Icebreaker ready.

Hey all, here is a bit of a "Hack" to really maximize your time and money for Howl O Scream at Sea World...

Through the end of September, Orlando Magical Dining is going on. (3 course meal for $37) and Sharks @ Sea world is one of the restaurants participating. You do not need a standard park ticket to eat at Sharks for Magical dining, just a reservation. Reservations start at 3pm and you are allowed to stay in the park after you eat, giving you a few extra hours in Sea World without any extra ticket charge. Then you can already be in the park for HOS.

Essentially a Stay and Scream with a nice dinner attached....

Full line-up announced. Four houses total, but also added a fourth bar experience. Clearly going for the party crowd.

Interestingly, only Infinity Falls and Mako advertised as being open in terms of rides. Must be a lot of pressure to get Icebreaker ready.

2 more houses than I was expecting when this was first announced

I think this event has potential to be a good one

Are they seriously only opening 2 of the rides for the nighttime event? Extremely disappointed if that’s the case.

Are they seriously only opening 2 of the rides for the nighttime event? Extremely disappointed if that’s the case.
I don't see that being likely considering with their HOS quick que they are advertising front of line for rides, not just saying infinity falls and mako. It would be an odd play.

Perhaps they are just highlighting those two attractions...

Although I wouldn't be surprised if JTA didn't run

Manta and Kraken not running would be a surprise

Kraken far enough from the main circle around the lake I'm not sure anymore. I figured they'd find a way to do Manta, tho.

Also I haven't been following its thread but I assume if Icebreaker ready to go at any point during the event, it will be open. But probably don't want to advertise that if it will be shut down for the first couple weeks of the event.

Overall I agree just two attractions would feel like a joke.

Kraken far enough from the main circle around the lake I'm not sure anymore. I figured they'd find a way to do Manta, tho.

Also I haven't been following its thread but I assume if Icebreaker ready to go at any point during the event, it will be open. But probably don't want to advertise that if it will be shut down for the first couple weeks of the event.

Overall I agree just two attractions would feel like a joke.
It seems like they're utilizing the circle around the main lagoon

Therefore, Kraken would require people to talk back to it technically

As it is, with one train running, it rarely gets over a 20 minute wait

So Idk if it is worth it

If only they had a new attraction right around the lagoon that they could opennnnnn

You don't think that the Frozen Terror scare zone will be using the Ice facade of the penguin exhibit? That seems like a prime area for it
I feel like that will take place outside of Wild Arctic and IB

I don't think the park entrance area will be used at all, especially for a scarezone, because the HoS entrance will be the Sea Harbor Pavilions entrance.
Really? I was thinking 'Sea of Souls' would be around there and extend into The Waterfront a bit