Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Howl-O-Scream 2021 (SeaWorld Orlando)

GAcoaster

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2012
Orlando

It appears this will be an upcharge, since they're saying Passholders can get discount tickets.

I assume this will be nights while Spooktacular runs in the daytime...

They're offering a deal on tickets for one night of HOS in Tampa and one in Orlando.

Last edited:
I'm excited about this, but does Sea World really think they can run two successful HOS's that are in such close proximity to each other?

200.gif

Interesting that there's no listed number of houses & zones yet despite HOS Tampa announcing those details already.

I'm excited about this, but does Sea World really think they can run two successful HOS's that are in such close proximity to each other?

There's a cultural divide between Orlando and Tampa (as well as very real geographic divide for that part of the Orlando media market that stretches from, say, Seminole to the coast). I know few die-hard HHN fans who make a regular trek to HoS, and most that do are Sea World TMs or bloggers. I fear this may be worse news for the various smaller independent haunts around town than BGT.

This is tremendous news and can only help HHN fans. UO needed some competition.
Yup, I love this. There's a lot of room in Orlando for another major player in the haunt space and a lot of people travel here specifically for HHN and/or MNSSHP. SWO's Howl-O-Scream can just be a fairly cheap add-on to to an HHN trip and will allow people to have something to judge HHN against.

Yup, I love this. There's a lot of room in Orlando for another major player in the haunt space and a lot of people travel here specifically for HHN and/or MNSSHP. SWO's Howl-O-Scream can just be a fairly cheap add-on to to an HHN trip and will allow people to have something to judge HHN against.
Seaworld fixin to eat on Fridays and Saturdays when people are blocked out of HHN.

This is tremendous news and can only help HHN fans. UO needed some competition.

It makes Orlando even more of an October destination. And should bring some much needed business to I-Drive. Just a solid win for the city, as well as Seas.

*confused screaming
Ok yall, where are these houses going?
I think obvious contestants are in Antarctica and maybe Wild Artic?
I have no idea what this event is even gonna consist of soooo.

They have a whole section of classrooms in the right front sector of the park. Almost more like convention space (I did Team Member bingo in there one night). Could probably find room for a tent or two back there as well, or maybe where they did Rudolph meet & greets. Wild Arctic might work as well. Possibly Turtle Trek? Or the manatee exhibit? If they need to spread the event out.

If we are armchair designing, an underwater themed haunt in Shark Encounter would be on the short side but also kind of incredible.

Not gonna lie part of me is wondering if Tampa got rid of Blackspot so Orlando can have a pirate themed house
Interesting thought

If Death Water Bayou is leaving too they could easily put that at SeaWorld

This is exciting ya'll. Double Howl-O-Scream this year!!

Edit: Ok, confirmed HOS at SW WILL in fact have haunted houses

Last edited: