Illumination's Super Mario Bros (2023) | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

Illumination's Super Mario Bros (2023)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It’s funny because my lack of excitement is directly related to Chris’ involvement. Literally any other person voicing Mario and I’d be pumped. I’m really hoping it’s not his regular voice.

Ah the power of fan artists and fan edits. Never change.

Meanwhile, toy listings have put to expect Mario, Luigi, Toad, Peach, and Bowser to all debut with movie accessories. Prepping all of them to launch on the day of the NYCC panel.

I know it's just a poster, but I'm pretty impressed with all of the detail here. This should probably be the best looking movie Illumination has done.

I was thinking that is an awesome idea for the next mario game. Have a central hub and you can see the whole level in the distance. Have it set up like a theme park like Epic Universe/Magic Kingdom.

Much better than I expected. Jack Black actually sounds good as Bowser. Definitely better than Bowser’s voice in Sunshine.

And as for Chris Pratt. Not bad. Better than I expected. Have to hear more though from a full trailer and the movie of course.

Scale looks impressive. Visuals are only one piece of a good film though. I'll see this opening weekend, but the quality of storytelling will determine whether I see this multiple times. Couldn't tell much from this teaser

Reactions: Darko