Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 163 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I dont know what you all heard or where you sourced this info. But when I saw it running on tuesday morning this week and it sounds like its roaring to me. Its probably not as loud because everything is brand new and its running smooth as butter. Its really down to how far away from it are you? You probably arent going to hear it from your hotel window. But the cars are definitely roaring all over that track. So get that outta your heads! Hulk is a big green machine!

meow ;)

It's super quiet now until it hits the cobra roll, then it's kind of audible, I guess.

Really hoping they use speakers to pipe in some noise.

Am I the only one who really doesn't care if roars still?

If anything it will make it seem more friendly. Maybe the roar intimidates some people. I could care less really. Unless the song they play is super lame...

anyone else hoping there is an option to not have the music play in case we don't like it

Last edited:
Hulk is lame if it doesn't roar. Just like Dueling Dragons is lame because they don't duel.
I can understand and are okay with the reasons behind the decisions the company has to make no matter how much I may not like it.

Reactions: Ryno27
Hulk should be intimidating! The roar gave it a huge character, people stopped to watch because they could hear it coming. It's like Kumba has a great roar like a lion, Nemesis has a great roar to intimidate like the monster it is.

Okay, Hulk's roar was extreme and I get the turning it down due to locals, hotel guests etc but it still needs something. From the videos I've seen it's one of the quietest B&M's. But, when Swarm opened over here it was and has developed a bit of a roar now so as time goes on it will get louder. But still a shame it is SO quiet.

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn
I'm currently baffled at the seeming outrage over a minor detail of the Hulk.

I get it. I mean, it was a trademark. I never rode the hulk because I liked its roar. I rode it because it was a great coaster. Now some are discrediting it because it's quieter than before?

:stun::shrug::bonk:

I do not like green eggs Sam I am, I do not like Green Eggs and Ham. Essentially. For some, they really liked the aspect of the roar more than the ride. I know for some non riders they love hearing that roar and just watching people.

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn
It
If anything it will make it seem more friendly. Maybe the roar intimidates some people. I could care less really. Unless the song they play is super lame...

anyone else hoping there is an option to not have the music play in case we don't like it

The phrase is "couldn't care less" or at least it is here in the UK.

Edit:

This phrase has come up on here a few times and it always bugs me so I went ahead and looked it up, Seems we are both correct :thumbsup:

Word Fact: I Couldn’t Care Less vs. I Could Care Less | Dictionary.com Blog

Couldn't care less is still the correct version in my eyes though :tongue:

Last edited:
Same with "could of" or "would of" instead of "could've" or "would've"
I've seen a few repeat offenders here and it makes me cringe so hard every time I read it.
That's just the grammar nazi in me I suppose.

Back to Hulk though, have there been any confirmations of updates to the ride photo/video that they used to do? I'd love to get a photo on the new trains and display it next to my old ride photo.

Reactions: Quint