Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 175 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nice. Between this, Kong, and a cool Hogwarts projection show, I'm really hoping for a DAK-style focus on nighttime offerings soon.

Has Dr Doom's always been lit up like that as well?

I know fireworks are out of the question but I'd like to see a night time show in the middle of the lagoon.

Has Dr Doom's always been lit up like that as well?

I know fireworks are out of the question but I'd like to see a night time show in the middle of the lagoon.

Why are fireworks out of the question? IOA opened with a fireworks show on the lagoon that wasn't half bad.

Not sure either, unless something has changed. Hard to believe considering USF still has their fireworks for the nighttime spectacular. I'm a fiend for fireworks, have to say Illuminations is fricken brilliant, and the old star wars symphony in the stars was AMAZEBALLS. Haven't gotten to see the new one yet though, sad they moved the launch area so far back.

What the heck, that's Jim Hill's schtick, and he's been fooling people with it for years. :)

:lol:

Why are fireworks out of the question? IOA opened with a fireworks show on the lagoon that wasn't half bad.

If I remember correctly, they need to get a permit for fireworks since its in a residential area. For a one off, it seems ok but I doubt they could make it a nightly thing.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Wut? Was a Hogwarts show actually happening?

Wishful thinking.
harrypotter.gif

How far back are the supports lighted on this? I only ask because, in the picture above, the cobra roll is lit yet the nearer ground loop is not. Perhaps they haven't gotten to it yet?

How far back are the supports lighted on this? I only ask because, in the picture above, the cobra roll is lit yet the nearer ground loop is not. Perhaps they haven't gotten to it yet?

I would have thought that they would have had upwards and downward facing lights.

I don't think I'm a fan of the lighting on the track. It looks a little too patchy for my liking. I'm sure we're not seeing the final product though.

Reactions: Joel
I doubt they have the lighting fully adjusted (god I hope not!) so filling the base means the wiring is done. Maybe they can adjust from the walks but it seems premature to fill it until the queue is done.

And the net still needs to be replaced (I hope!)

I doubt they have the lighting fully adjusted (god I hope not!) so filling the base means the wiring is done. Maybe they can adjust from the walks but it seems premature to fill it until the queue is done.

And the net still needs to be replaced (I hope!)

I'd hope so but seeing as the lagoon is filled with water again, I don't see them heading back up to fix the lights any time soon.

Reactions: JoeCamel