Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 176 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wow, those lifts only take a few inches of water before they suck it into the engines. It gives me hope for adjusting the lighting but to have it in when the pool is filled? No comment

Genie-Point-and-Jaw-Drop-Alladin.gif

Oh my fuc#&$% Gosh! :pixie::pixie::pixie:please leave it just like that effing beautiful and still mean and green. I love how universal does not think too much green is too much green.. more more I say :dance:.

@Teebin Maybe it's not to late for a final piece at the end?? Or are you saying you know there's not one coming?

Reactions: Joel
Maybe there is another effect for the outlet when the train shoots out we haven't seen yet? (my hopeful response haha)

Maybe the fins will be added back and the lights will come after? The lighting is lot better.

I'm hoping for a smoke effect at the top of the tube so that when a train is launched, the riders can't see anything at the top of the tunnel and are blasted right into the turn at the top. Also, at night the lights inside the tunnel would make the smoke glow green, I think it would be a pretty cool effect.

hulk-smoke.jpg