Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 178 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'll always remember one instructor I had for the way he hinted at over designing. He would tell stories like how much the US spent to design an ink pen that would work in zero gravity while the Russians just took a box of pencils into space.

Back then, I think red was the only light emitting diode that was cost effective to make and he said that the Japanese figured that could put a cheap colored plastic cap over the diode to change the color...I do not know if any of that was true, but he got his point across to me anyway.

Apparently your instructor never read snopes.com lol
NASA Space Pen : snopes.com

Reactions: Frank Drackman
This seems like another universal attraction with lighting that will look outstanding at night. Only a matter of time before extended nighttime hours in a consistent basis. Maybe when VB opens

Reactions: JoeCamel
Disappointed they didn't update the launch system when they did all this other work. I guess they decided the tire drive was good enough and they didn't want to dismantle the tunnel to change things out. I did get some insights on the new effects in the launch tunnel though and it sounds awesome.

Disappointed they didn't update the launch system when they did all this other work. I guess they decided the tire drive was good enough and they didn't want to dismantle the tunnel to change things out. I did get some insights on the new effects in the launch tunnel though and it sounds awesome.

Thanks for that confirmation, I thought that was how it would be but I still see people talking about a change to the launch system. I saw the flywheel building was still back there and painted so it seems there are no changes.

Maybe we have discussed this before, but I'm not entirely confident that LIMs can get the job done (aka launch) from a tilted position with such a heavy load...Then again Mummy uses LSMs if I remember correctly..Someone here must know the answer

Nice. Will be quite splashy. And I expect that tunnel under the bridge to be super foggy.

And if those two are back, I expect the launch effect at the end of the tunnel to somehow reappear.