"Is anyone awake?" The Universal Social Media Thread | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

"Is anyone awake?" The Universal Social Media Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Directly from Universal's Facebook --

992795_10151522642152852_227473728_n.jpg

The differentiation between "its" and "it's" is one of the simplest grammar fundamentals. How could they get this wrong? :lol:

Wow. That's a big mistake. Especially for such a big company. And they should've chosen models cause those people are fugly.

Just wanted a place to give a :thumbsup: to Universal's social media.

I don't use facebook but their twitter feeds are fantastic, the way they interact with fans and offer information is truly second to none and all done with a wicked sense of humour, they really have hit a homerun with this.

I genuinely LOL at some of the tweets and replies to people whilst I was there, I also got questions answered by using the #askuniversal and the simple things like daily park hours were always useful, really great job Uni.

So do you guys agree? Have you received funny tweets and have you had help using #askuniversal? If so place them here and we call gain knowledge and hopefully have a laugh thanks to Uni's social media team.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Haven't used them yet, mostly because I live in the Social Media Stone Age, but this is a good idea for a thread. Spreads the info and gives credit where its due.:thumbsup:

We've stayed at Portofino for nearly 50 nights and have yet to use that pool, which is convenient to the East Wing. Usually, our rooms have been in the West Wing or Villa area. Might try it in the Fall for the quiet reclusive ambiance and something different. :thumbsup:

Reactions: UK-Trigg
We've stayed at Portofino for nearly 50 nights and have yet to use that pool, which is convenient to the East Wing. Usually, our rooms have been in the West Wing or Villa area. Might try it in the Fall for the quiet reclusive ambiance and something different. :thumbsup:

Was a nice quiet pool, we had it to ourselves the two times we used it, it was just to damned warm LOL hence the tweet above.

I never knew they heated their pools so was I nice bit of info but IMHO they didn't need to heat this one as it was way above 82, I just wanted to cool off LOL.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Just wanted a place to give a :thumbsup: to Universal's social media.

I don't use facebook but their twitter feeds are fantastic, the way they interact with fans and offer information is truly second to none and all done with a wicked sense of humour, they really have hit a homerun with this.

I genuinely LOL at some of the tweets and replies to people whilst I was there, I also got questions answered by using the #askuniversal and the simple things like daily park hours were always useful, really great job Uni.

So do you guys agree? Have you received funny tweets and have you had help using #askuniversal? If so place them here and we call gain knowledge and hopefully have a laugh thanks to Uni's social media team.
Don't use twitter, but have heard Uni's twitter is very good and that they have a dedicated staff for it. Their facebook group on the other hand is filled with trolls and complainers lol

Was a nice quiet pool, we had it to ourselves the two times we used it, it was just to damned warm LOL hence the tweet above.

I never knew they heated their pools so was I nice bit of info but IMHO they didn't need to heat this one as it was way above 82, I just wanted to cool off LOL.

Don't use twitter that much, but to address your pool issue. Pools here in Florida depending on sun exposure without heat can get pretty hot. Our community pool is not heated but in full sun all day and that thing can be like a spa in the summer time. Some hotels have installed cooling towers in Florida and we have considered getting a heat pump that can also cool the pool because our home pool has sometimes been a bit too hot.