Is Sheikra Scary? | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Is Sheikra Scary?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He will eventually ride it. Or maybe not.

There are certain rides that I won't do. I won't do a Sky Coaster. Or a Slingshot.

I wouldn't go on one of those at a non-major park. I'm sure Fun-Spot is perfectly adequate at maintenance but I just can't get past that it's Fun-Spot. I'll ride all the other rides..but not those.

Come on y'all :mad: It's $40 for a single rider, but only $30 per person for 3! :dance:

SOmething about being strapped into a body sling and dropped 300 feet doesnt sound....enjoyable to me. Ive ridden one at 100 ft before and it was crazy intense but never anything higher lol

Going back to Shiekra. So how come you didn't ride it and did you ride any of the other coasters? My feeling is if you can handle Monti and other Kumba then Shiekra should be a piece of cake for the most part

Kumba was the only rollercoaster he went on. I'll make a breakdown of the day:

1. Sheikra, he did not go on.
2. Congo River Rapids, he did go on.
3. Kumba, he did go on.
4. Phoenix, he did go on, I think
5. Phoenix two more times after lunch, I think he went on one time, but no the other.
6. Rhino Rally, He did go on
7. Cheetah Hunt, he did not go on, said he was feeling a wee bit sick, so we let it go
8. Montu, he did not go on

And that-that-that-that-that's all folks!

Kumba was the only rollercoaster he went on. I'll make a breakdown of the day:

1. Sheikra, he did not go on.
2. Congo River Rapids, he did go on.
3. Kumba, he did go on.
4. Phoenix, he did go on, I think
5. Phoenix two more times after lunch, I think he went on one time, but no the other.
6. Rhino Rally, He did go on
7. Cheetah Hunt, he did not go on, said he was feeling a wee bit sick, so we let it go
8. Montu, he did not go on

And that-that-that-that-that's all folks!
I still felt sick when we went over to Egypt.

I still felt sick when we went over to Egypt.

Depending on what order I do the coasters in will determine how I feel after certain ones. Normally if Kumba is of the first or last I'm always ensured to be feeling sick by time I get to Montu and then that does it in for me, but thats after riding every other coaster about twice haha. But the older I get the more affected I am by any spinning whatsoever. So I can sympathize, BUT that still doesnt stop me from riding until my heart is content.

And I agree with Hockeyman, Kumba is so much worse than Sheikra in terms of in your face intense. That coaster numbs the soul :lol:

Next time don't chicken out and you won't regret it...and if you do chicken out make sure its not with a friend who's on these boards :lol:

Depending on what order I do the coasters in will determine how I feel after certain ones. Normally if Kumba is of the first or last I'm always ensured to be feeling sick by time I get to Montu and then that does it in for me, but thats after riding every other coaster about twice haha. But the older I get the more affected I am by any spinning whatsoever. So I can sympathize, BUT that still doesnt stop me from riding until my heart is content.

And I agree with Hockeyman, Kumba is so much worse than Sheikra in terms of in your face intense. That coaster numbs the soul :lol:

Next time don't chicken out and you won't regret it...and if you do chicken out make sure its not with a friend who's on these boards :lol:
I actually did feel kind of numb after I got off Kumba.

I actually did feel kind of numb after I got off Kumba.

Was it a quesy type of numb or a euphoric type of numb? I get off some of the intense rides and still feel it but not it a bad way. Knock on wood, my body is pretty good about handling rides and not getting sick. Just know for next time that you went in Kumba which is pretty intense and not exactly butter smooth these days so going on the other coasters will be a piece of cake. I'm surprised you didn't ride Cheetah, it's really not that intense

Was it a quesy type of numb or a euphoric type of numb? I get off some of the intense rides and still feel it but not it a bad way. Knock on wood, my body is pretty good about handling rides and not getting sick. Just know for next time that you went in Kumba which is pretty intense and not exactly butter smooth these days so going on the other coasters will be a piece of cake. I'm surprised you didn't ride Cheetah, it's really not that intense

Quesy, because I only ate half of my Corned Beef sandwhich which I ate after Kumba. I love Corned Beef!!!!!!

uE57riv.jpg

This thread is done, ain't it?

This coaster is the only one that I get nervous on even though I've ridden it before. My philosophy, once your strapped down, your f****d. Then I regret it on my way up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.