Jurassic World: Rebirth (2025) | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: Rebirth (2025)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Glad the franchise is going back to a smaller scale rather than globe trotting

How fast this production got started is hopefully a sign of the studio's confidence in it

Reactions: belloq87
I wouldn't consider any of the films, including this one being "small scale". And they're clearly doing some form of "globe trotting" considering they have to search for specific dinos
I think while some dinos still roam parts of equatorial countries around the globe, I think the story will mainly stick to one location, this mysterious "island". So in a sense it's "small scale" but also just an excuse to get back to basics.

Reactions: belloq87
The logline does make it sound like this story is going to be cobbled together from pieces of other JURASSIC movies, but Edwards is a strong visual director, I like the cast (especially Johansson and Ali), and Koepp -- whatever you want to say about some of his more recent efforts -- has been a reliably crowd-pleasing screenwriter in the past.

I'm optimistic.