Jurassic World: Rebirth (2025) | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: Rebirth (2025)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Glad the franchise is going back to a smaller scale rather than globe trotting

How fast this production got started is hopefully a sign of the studio's confidence in it

Reactions: belloq87
I wouldn't consider any of the films, including this one being "small scale". And they're clearly doing some form of "globe trotting" considering they have to search for specific dinos
I think while some dinos still roam parts of equatorial countries around the globe, I think the story will mainly stick to one location, this mysterious "island". So in a sense it's "small scale" but also just an excuse to get back to basics.

The logline does make it sound like this story is going to be cobbled together from pieces of other JURASSIC movies, but Edwards is a strong visual director, I like the cast (especially Johansson and Ali), and Koepp -- whatever you want to say about some of his more recent efforts -- has been a reliably crowd-pleasing screenwriter in the past.

I'm optimistic.

Reactions: Ahmanet
"they all find themselves stranded on an island where they come face-to-face with a sinister, shocking discovery that's been hidden from the world for decades"

Dino-Human hybrids was my first thought lol ... hopefully not but another franchise just did something similar

Dino-human hybrids is a plot that goes as far back as JP3 & is what HHN Orlando used for JP Extinction in 2002.

Anyway, the "shocking discovery hidden from the world" & knowing there will be ancient ruins/temples gives a lot of hype. Of course, me being a Super Sentai/Power Rangers fanboy, I'm trying my hardest to NOT do the franchise crossover :eyes::lol: Multiple seasons dealing with dinos, ugh.. just give me an ancient dino temple!

Reactions: belloq87 and Jake S