Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 832 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone I've shown the concept art to who is not a Theme park person (cause I have lol) have been very impressed by how nice the rock work and waterfall look. Hopefully it all turns out as well, as I'm sure it will.

Reactions: shiekra38
I expect a ton of bitching and moaning about the nets but I think it looks nice.
I don't think it detracts from the ride in any way. Walking around, you hardly even notice them.

I just think it is weird to have a whole train down on the second launch now. It's obviously not for the clearance envelop pull through. And you would think that they wouldn't want it down there for weeks.
Typically they wouldn't, but they have more trains than they have places to put them. The train in the tunnel is still covered in the ingen wrap so it's protected. The maintenance barn is full and so is the station. They have to keep them somewhere, that's about as safe as any place to keep it...plus they may be staging it there because they're hooking up the LSMs and checking to see that the train powers up.

Reactions: Coasted and tielo
Typically they wouldn't, but they have more trains than they have places to put them. The train in the tunnel is still covered in the ingen wrap so it's protected. The maintenance barn is full and so is the station. They have to keep them somewhere, that's about as safe as any place to keep it...plus they may be staging it there because they're hooking up the LSMs and checking to see that the train powers up.

The barns are designed to fit all trains.

Status
Not open for further replies.