King Kong Speculation Thread | Page 195 | Inside Universal Forums

King Kong Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is this a traditional Teebs hint that Kong will have audio on the transport vehicle in addition to the attraction?

Not really a hint... I am trying to chase down something that is unclear to me and I just couldn't recall if dual audio had been done. Knothead helped a lot with JPRA which I had forgotten about. That told me everything I needed to know. :thumbs:

Can any of you tell me whether or not there are any attractions at Uni or Disney that have both RV audio and separate room audio?

Certain audio cues in Spider-Man are only heard outside the RV. For example, in the warehouse, Electro says, "Dr. Octopus, everything is going as planned.", and this is heard outside the RV.

Ok ok... those are enough examples everyone. Thank you. Now, back to Kong and Skull Island.

I don't believe I have told you that there have been several working titles for this attraction over the past 2 or 3 years. I won't even repeat the most recent as it is kind of lame, and the graphic for it is really quite amateur. Round and round it goes. Let's see where it lands.

Ok ok... those are enough examples everyone. Thank you. Now, back to Kong and Skull Island.

I don't believe I have told you that there have been several working titles for this attraction over the past 2 or 3 years. I won't even repeat the most recent as it is kind of lame, and the graphic for it is really quite amateur. Round and round it goes. Let's see where it lands.

So you said it's really lame. Is this it? "Kong versus the Giant Metal Detectors"...Current & appropriate. It'll work

I like how Jaws was "Captain Jake's Amity Boat Tours" so if this is supposed to be some tour gone wrong scenario then I would like some funny name for the tour and then just call it Kong.

I wish they could put a giant dome over the skull island area and keep it in perpetual night. full of mist with lightning and thunder. Then have fire blasting from the wall.

I wish they could put a giant dome over the skull island area and keep it in perpetual night. full of mist with lightning and thunder. Then have fire blasting from the wall.

While I don't believe there will be a dome of darkness, I do believe that you will be satisfied, both outdoor and in. Misty foggy misty...

So, off I go on another teebin tangent. What might be the soundtrack used on this experience, if any? I can see something at the very beginning and very end. Just me being nerdy as I don't know a thing about it.

Perhaps the ride starts with the first 60 sec of this: (I would piss my pants)
[video=youtube;75dISNLTiJo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75dISNLTiJo[/video]

And perhaps some of this for action sequences inside the building:
[video=youtube;bjbASG6dLtY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjbASG6dLtY[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.