King Kong Speculation Thread | Page 196 | Inside Universal Forums

King Kong Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh its not a terrible name, but not the best one either. I would personally go with Skull Island: Kong Kong Kooooonnnnggggg

Well if they do go with reign then i hope the kong at the end is sitting on the iron throne. that would be some nice synergy.

Kongfrontation: Skull Island

Seriously I can't believe that WON'T be the name

I would be down with that. What is the premise for the ride? cause I feel that should factor into the name. Do we know kong is behind the gate or are we clueless explorers?

They should call it Escape from Monkey Island and for the finale its Kong vs LeChuck.

And as far as the facade goes, will there be foreground mountains on the shorter roof to cover the power box up there or will there be a temple or some other structure blocking it from view?

I would be down with that. What is the premise for the ride? cause I feel that should factor into the name. Do we know kong is behind the gate or are we clueless explorers?

They should call it Escape from Monkey Island and for the finale its Kong vs LeChuck.

And as far as the facade goes, will there be foreground mountains on the shorter roof to cover the power box up there or will there be a temple or some other structure blocking it from view?

While I have no idea what the premise is, I could see it being an exotic travel tour to the island with guides to witness the native peoples and bizarre animal creatures... and as ever, all hell breaks loose. It could be handled as if we just stepped off the tour boat.

But again, I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.