King Kong Speculation Thread | Page 197 | Inside Universal Forums

King Kong Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is starting to look like the Mayan temples at Chitzen Itza. This is going to be one hell of an attraction. Might end up being better than Indiana Jones at Disneyland.

My goodness, there are folks that suck their lollipops and hopscotch right over my less than nuanced hints here.

That said, I did modify my final confirmation due to my confusion on whether or not it should have been confirmed. The good news is that a few sharp cookies heard me loud and clear. I will leave it to one of them to post it. :thumbs:

My goodness, there are folks that suck their lollipops and hopscotch right over my less than nuanced hints here.

That said, I did modify my final confirmation due to my confusion on whether or not it should have been confirmed. The good news is that a few sharp cookies heard me loud and clear. I will leave it to one of them to post it. :thumbs:

So does that mean it is the most up to date iteration of the name? And if so how locked in are they with it?

SIRoK?

Not at all... it is just one of the more recent working titles. For all I know, by next spring, it could end up being "Kong, Fury of Boner Rock".

yes

Oh silly me, "Skull Island: Reign Of Kong" I guess i just had read over the page you had mentioned "Skull Island:legend of kong" being a good name

Yes, even though you let it slip a few pages back people are still shooting random names. Bout time they reined it in :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.