King Kong Speculation Thread | Page 199 | Inside Universal Forums

King Kong Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why yes he did as a matter of fact! The earlier long parts of the queue will be outside yet covered to some extent. The closer one gets to the prize will be completely indoors, beneath the current right-most steel structure.

I must say that I am somewhat dazzled by how much they are spending on this project. It is as if they looked back at Diagon and thought... we can do this to a similar standard!

It would be swell if Thunder Falls got an Adventurer's Club type re-do as well

It would be swell if Thunder Falls got an Adventurer's Club type re-do as well
Or maybe just turn it into a table service with a nice indoor outdoor bar. Call it Hammond's Hideaway. Theme the crap out of the place with lots of dino skeletons and amber. Sort of a classier more low key T-Rex Cafe.

So a photo taken over a wall but in a guest area that could have easily been taken from camp Juraissic Park is deleted but a whole video of someone walking through an area that's obviously closed to guest is ok? Cool.
*photos removed*

no over the wall photos per forum guidelines guys -tt321

So a photo taken over a wall but in a guest area that could have easily been taken from camp Juraissic Park is deleted but a whole video of someone walking through an area that's obviously closed to guest is ok? Cool.

It's been taken care of. Please stop trying to look for fights.

I just sent this funny to a friend of mine regarding the autonomous nature of this attraction. I will not tell you the context for why I wrote it.

GRAND OPENING DAY:

Al Roker: "Tram, you have just entered service for the Kong attraction. What are you going to do now?"

Tram: "I'm going to Disney World!!!"

I just sent this funny to a friend of mine regarding the autonomous nature of this attraction. I will not tell you the context for why I wrote it.

GRAND OPENING DAY:

Al Roker: "Tram, you have just entered service for the Kong attraction. What are you going to do now?"

Tram: "I'm going to Disney World!!!"

Tram win being part of the super bowl of theme park attractions?

Tram win being part of the super bowl of theme park attractions?

Nah, the joke was that the tram could blow through the side of the building and catch Turkey to I4 to Disney... just because it could... it is autonomous.

But that does sound like a great superbowl ad huh? Imagine the tram entering one end of the field only to encounter Kong coming through the billboard screen into the crowded stadium at the opposite end, eyeing the tram.

Woof!

Here's some pictures from my visit today. More on my blog.

Biggest difference I noticed is that the construction walls have been moved out 10-20 feet along the pathway, making it a much skinnier walkway. Also, the food stand is now completely gone. I bet this is so they can start on the outdoor scene.

The facade is growing to the right now, and temple arms are starting to appear above the queue building. It's all looking amazing! Absolutely incredible.

P1030786-1024x768.jpg

P1030791-1024x768.jpg

P1030777-1024x768.jpg

P1030745-1024x768.jpg

P1030740-1024x768.jpg

P1030780-1024x768.jpg

P1030746-768x1024.jpg

P1030749-768x1024.jpg

P1030760-768x1024.jpg

P1030744-1024x768.jpg

P1030751-1024x768.jpg

P1030750-1024x768.jpg

P1030765-1024x768.jpg

P1030769-1024x768.jpg

P1030783-1024x768.jpg

That's all for now. More images posted here. And I promise all images taken from within guest areas, (pathways and Camp Jurassic only).

Reactions: badlactose
So, it will please UC in that I am not sure of something, but I think I just figured out that the opening to the right of the temple entrance is the beginning of the ride... we will load and then exit the building. It is going to take me a while to get my head around this as I have been in exterior load since those ancient plans.

I love guessing at this stuff. (the charging pads somewhat necessitated an interior load in hindsight)

So, it will please UC in that I am not sure of something, but I think I just figured out that the opening to the right of the temple entrance is the beginning of the ride... we will load and then exit the building. It is going to take me a while to get my head around this as I have been in exterior load since those ancient plans.

I love guessing at this stuff. (the charging pads somewhat necessitated an interior load in hindsight)

I've always thought it was most logical to have the load area in the part jetting out to the right of the main focus point. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.