King Kong Speculation Thread | Page 200 | Inside Universal Forums

King Kong Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always thought it was most logical to have the load area in the part jetting out to the right of the main focus point. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Me too, but I have looked hard at the steel work there and that ain't gonna cut it.

Now I see that it might be possible to turn this into an interior ride only depending on the weather. That instead of turning outside, it could continue to another path into the beginning of the interior.

Although I could know, I chase that stuff away... love to speculate on here instead. :smiley:

How am I looking at pictures and getting goosebumps? Good lord that facade is unbelievable!!! Seeing the scaffolding down on that one side too just shows how detailed it really is. It's insane to think this was just mush last summer. I want the scaffolding off everything as soon as possible for a better look at the top. I'm a giant kong fan (and a big emotional baby) so I'm probably gonna get all teary eyed by the time I get to ride this. So ready, universal ANNOUNCE IT

So, as some things are unclear to me, I am somewhat fascinated by this queue picture.

greenhouse.jpg

I am hoping this queue will be translucent as well (I am thinking tent like), but that is currently unclear to me. That will make it possible for jungle type plants mixed in with the ruins.

How am I looking at pictures and getting goosebumps? Good lord that facade is unbelievable!!! Seeing the scaffolding down on that one side too just shows how detailed it really is. It's insane to think this was just mush last summer. I want the scaffolding off everything as soon as possible for a better look at the top. I'm a giant kong fan (and a big emotional baby) so I'm probably gonna get all teary eyed by the time I get to ride this. So ready, universal ANNOUNCE IT

You basically summed up my feelings. The great Kong.

I am hoping this queue will be translucent as well (I am thinking tent like), but that is currently unclear to me. That will make it possible for jungle type plants mixed in with the ruins.

Hmm maybe the outdoor segment of the queue will be a camp where the new researchers of skull island are doing what they do. Then you go into the temple for the rest of it? This is just wild guessing here because I'm too excited to know more lol

- - - Updated - - -

You basically summed up my feelings. The great Kong.

Long live the king

Hmm maybe the outdoor segment of the queue will be a camp where the new researchers of skull island are doing what they do. Then you go into the temple for the rest of it? This is just wild guessing here because I'm too excited to know more lol

Wow, you just nailed it. That is exactly how it was "described" to me.

Teebin was hinting towards an April opening last I recall, so you should at least be there in time for softs.

Yeah, and that is if they mind their manners and get the RVs on the track early and run the hell out of everything for a solid two months before softs to find any shortcomings.

So, there is a 20% chance of being ready by March, 60% April and 100% May, keeping in mind that Gringotts was supposed to open in May too.

Sure it's Skull Island... but does anyone else think it looks like Godzilla's back in water?

Way to confuse people, Universal. Talking about huge things and showing us Godzilla.

Sure it's Skull Island... but does anyone else think it looks like Godzilla's back in water?

Way to confuse people, Universal. Talking about huge things and showing us Godzilla.

*puts Godzilla nerd glasses on*

The outline is not nearly jagged enough to be Godzilla's spikes. Far too rounded.

*takes Godzilla nerd glasses off*

Lol. I thought it looked like Godzilla too. But FINALLY a Skull Island announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.