Knott's Scary Farm 2022 | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Knott's Scary Farm 2022

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Good to know already they're definitely going to have SOMETHING celebrating the event. I know they did a good amount for their 25th, so I am hoping it'll be something like that again!

Reactions: ghostsarejerks
Good to know already they're definitely going to have SOMETHING celebrating the event. I know they did a good amount for their 25th, so I am hoping it'll be something like that again!

To add to that, looking at various behind the scenes tour videos etc., they've definitely been teasing the 50th whenever they can. And in the ParksandCons backstage tour of The Grimoire, it was brought up that they did an interview in 2021 where they asked the creative teams what they're most excited about now that it's all back, and they instantly responded, "Scary Farm 2023". So, they've clearly been developing the 50th for quite a while.

I heard from some friends who work the event they want to do multiple new offerings beyond the two replacements that we're already aware of. Wouldn't be surprised if this is also the last year for Dark Entities or the Depths.

I heard from some friends who work the event they want to do multiple new offerings beyond the two replacements that we're already aware of. Wouldn't be surprised if this is also the last year for Dark Entities or the Depths.

Technically three replacements as this is the last year for The Hollow scare zone. Now if they were to add a maze's closure to this year, I can see it being Dark Entities since The Depths is big enough (and more fondly looked at) to warrant getting an official farewell season. D.E. on the other hand, you could quietly close and I don't see many folks (if any) throwing a fit over it. Other ways to get new offerings would be a new overlay for the Log Ride, or perhaps building a new maze in a formerly used location such as the Bumper Cars.

I've got a lot more food for thought when it comes to 50th spec, but I'll save it till this season is actually over.

Technically three replacements as this is the last year for The Hollow scare zone. Now if they were to add a maze's closure to this year, I can see it being Dark Entities since The Depths is big enough (and more fondly looked at) to warrant getting an official farewell season. D.E. on the other hand, you could quietly close and I don't see many folks (if any) throwing a fit over it. Other ways to get new offerings would be a new overlay for the Log Ride, or perhaps building a new maze in a formerly used location such as the Bumper Cars.

I've got a lot more food for thought when it comes to 50th spec, but I'll save it till this season is actually over.
It would be a great year to throw some surprise scareactors into the Mine Ride and the Log Ride.

So I went on Friday, and I wanna say it is the best SoCal haunt event of 2022.

Here are my rankings of the mazes

Bloodline 1842
Mesmer
Wax Works
Dark Entities
Origins
Pumpkin Eater
The Depths
The Grimoire
Dark Ride

Fantastic event overall

Reactions: ghostsarejerks