Knott's Scary Farm 2023 | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Knott's Scary Farm 2023

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
As far as I can tell no. There is a chance that gets announced at the upcoming event on the 24th but as of now the only thing similar is the Very Important Monster upgrade.

I'm holding out hope, because that was the best tour I ever did in my life! I'm gonna be pretty bummed if it doesn't return.

I had my payment info entered but after clicking submit, there was an error so it never went through and now it’s sold out. Oh well, guess I’ll watch it online.

• Sad
Reactions: deadbydawn

Oh that’s interesting. Looks like some sort of underground/dark alley/possibly post-Apocolypse theme?

As for the Norse mythology rumor, it’s possible it could still be the house going in Boardwalk Ballroom. Dead of Winter 3.0? Though I would think the Camp Snoopy venue would be more accommodating for that.

I wonder if the Campy Snoopy venue is housing a "anniversary maze."
The area they used for the faux village during the Pumpkin Eater years would allow for a spieler (aka: The Collector) and a facade similar to the opening scene of Carnival Graveyard to welcome us in/set the scene.