Knott's Scary Farm 2023 | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Knott's Scary Farm 2023

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
10 mazes means 3 new mazes: The former location of Pumpkin Eater, Boardwalk ballroom, and apparently the Arcade below Bear-y Tales. Also means 5 new mazes in the last 2 years, and every maze "on stage" is less than 2 years old except Origins. I've never bought a Scary Farm pass before, only single night tickets, but this just might be the year

Tickets are now on sale for Knott's Scary Farm; celebrating 50 years this haunt season. @knottsscaryfarm

I never realized Fright Lane was more expensive than Universal Express on some days. KSF seems a bit more expensive than usual this year. May have to hold off on this until I hear more about what the event entails...

Reactions: ghostsarejerks
We are hoping to go to Scary Farm next year so I was looking at the ticket options for this year. We will also be visiting the park during the day. If you have a daytime ticket and a scary farm ticket for the same night, do you need to leave the park? Is there holding area for daytime guests?

I'm going 3 nights, including a Friday & Saturday, so the haunt pass more than paid for itself, phew. Interestingly, the boofet includes a photo with a scareactor, I wonder if that will get taken when you enter the park under Ghostrider. Beyond the Fog went on sale later last year, so hopefully it's back.

We are hoping to go to Scary Farm next year so I was looking at the ticket options for this year. We will also be visiting the park during the day. If you have a daytime ticket and a scary farm ticket for the same night, do you need to leave the park? Is there holding area for daytime guests?
You will need to leave the park and re-enter with your Scary Farm ticket for that night. They empty the park and then let guests back in before the event opens.

Reactions: Rideguy70
I'm going 3 nights, including a Friday & Saturday, so the haunt pass more than paid for itself, phew. Interestingly, the boofet includes a photo with a scareactor, I wonder if that will get taken when you enter the park under Ghostrider. Beyond the Fog went on sale later last year, so hopefully it's back.
its by ghost rider, well last year it was!

So since Screamscape has (allegedly) leaked that the house going in the arcade building will be "Vacancy", a 20's Vegas-style hotel house, and rumors going around about a Norse-mythology house going in Camp Snoopy, that leaves us with one last house. Hoping it will relate to the anniversary, but my guess will be the resurrection of a classic like Dominion from the 40th. I'm thinking maybe Doll Factory? The same amount of time has passed when we last had Doll Factory as when the 40th happened from when Dominion happened. It's a beloved maze for many Scary Farm fans so I could see it.

For wishful thinking, I would like to see Wax Works become the flashlight house, Bloodline to become just a regular house with a tweaked scene of two, and Dark Entities to become the shooter house. It would breathe new life into that section of the event.

So since Screamscape has (allegedly) leaked that the house going in the arcade building will be "Vacancy", a 20's Vegas-style hotel house, and rumors going around about a Norse-mythology house going in Camp Snoopy, that leaves us with one last house. Hoping it will relate to the anniversary, but my guess will be the resurrection of a classic like Dominion from the 40th. I'm thinking maybe Doll Factory? The same amount of time has passed when we last had Doll Factory as when the 40th happened from when Dominion happened. It's a beloved maze for many Scary Farm fans so I could see it.

For wishful thinking, I would like to see Wax Works become the flashlight house, Bloodline to become just a regular house with a tweaked scene of two, and Dark Entities to become the shooter house. It would breathe new life into that section of the event.
I love this idea for the back section of the park. Hoping that this is the last year for some of those mazes back there.

The code name for the new Main Entrance maze is likely "Slingshot." Accompanying that name was a drawing depicting what seemed to be multiple famished bodies. Not going to say where I saw that, but I did. Clues in the set seem to suggest a church. I'm going with gothic church/plague theme for my guess.

Also I feel like these these black & white paintings in the bar scene for bloodline 1842 could possibly be related. Maybe, maybe not.

Updates from Midsummer Scream:
  • New character called The Keeper
  • Legacy Haunt Store and Museum - featuring settings such as a Witch House, Cemetery, and more sprinkled with easter eggs from Scary Farm past
  • Lots of new merchandise, and most uniquely a "Scary Farm-Oploy"
  • Interactive Lanterns that unlock special effects everywhere!
  • A few updates on park wide theming
  • Thursday, August 24th at 7pm will be a big announcement day

Updates from Midsummer Scream:
  • New character called The Keeper
  • Legacy Haunt Store and Museum - featuring settings such as a Witch House, Cemetery, and more sprinkled with easter eggs from Scary Farm past
  • Lots of new merchandise, and most uniquely a "Scary Farm-Oploy"
  • Interactive Lanterns that unlock special effects everywhere!
  • A few updates on park wide theming
  • Thursday, August 24th at 7pm will be a big announcement day

Wish they announced at least one maze lmao