Legoland Florida | Page 31 | Inside Universal Forums

Legoland Florida

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Went to Legoland yesterday and oof, that new Pirate ride is brutal. The dispatches are very slow and infrequent, making for what was easily the longest wait of the day. Definitely something that you need to get on early when the park opens.

As for the ride itself, it's fine if you look at it as simply a modernizing of the Cypress Gardens canals. As an adult, it's best to just enjoy it as a relaxing tour. For kids, the Pirates theme is very scattered and is probably only there to try and keep their attention through what would otherwise be a boring 20 minutes compared to the rest of the park. The only fun part I had was the end where the boat drives through the lake to return to the station and you come across some choppy water.

Reactions: IzzyB
Went to Legoland yesterday and oof, that new Pirate ride is brutal. The dispatches are very slow and infrequent, making for what was easily the longest wait of the day. Definitely something that you need to get on early when the park opens.

As for the ride itself, it's fine if you look at it as simply a modernizing of the Cypress Gardens canals. As an adult, it's best to just enjoy it as a relaxing tour. For kids, the Pirates theme is very scattered and is probably only there to try and keep their attention through what would otherwise be a boring 20 minutes compared to the rest of the park. The only fun part I had was the end where the boat drives through the lake to return to the station and you come across some choppy water.
Yea when I went I think it was a 45 min wait for about maybe 60-100 in line. That's a crazy low capacity.

Anyone knows what's replacing Flight School? Couldn't find much on this, since it closed on National Rollercoaster Day, seems to have gone by without any announcement or tease, besides this. The only tweet I could find from the closing day:

It's been running on fumes for awhile now. I'm not sure on the replacement, but is directly adjacent to both the water park entrance (which currently requires you to go through the main Legoland park) and employee parking, so I am also curious what goes on here.

This was a junior hang and bang right? That new junior RMC would be a good fit for this park outside of ironically a new Vekoma like dollywood built a few years ago (not the latest)

Legoland Florida adding Sea Life aquarium, Ferrari attraction

The location for the Sea Life aquarium honestly feels pretty tiny and is located immediately when you enter the park. It's taken the place of a few Lego Dinosaurs and a small plot of grass behind them. Curious to see if it's seperately ticketed like Peppa, or requires access to Legoland Park like the Water Park.
Well, I mean, Winter Haven isn't exactly a tourist destination that i'd put all my eggs in. Keep things small scale and cheap there and things will work out.

Between the SeaLife Aquarium, Peppa Pig Theme Park, and Legoland they're trying to offer more to do and encourage hotel stays. It makes sense for those with young kids.
I know a lot of families in Orlando including my own that does the Friday/Saturday night stay at legoland hotel. It is a decent weekend and all my kids (6,8,&12) liked it. So I agree adding this is good.

As discovered by Python_Survivor on ParkFans, LegoLand Flordia may be getting a similar (or near clone) of the project to the indoor space coaster coming to California:
IMG_3182.png

As discovered by Python_Survivor on ParkFans, LegoLand Flordia may be getting a similar (or near clone) of the project to the indoor space coaster coming to California:
IMG_3182.png
Kinda funny that this will be California’s third indoor roller coaster (May be the second in a couple of years if those Mummy removal rumors are true) but this will be central Florida’s seventh themed indoor coaster once this comes to fruition.

I’m really curious to know what this layout is gonna be like.

Reactions: OrlLover
Kinda funny that this will be California’s third indoor roller coaster (May be the second in a couple of years if those Mummy removal rumors are true) but this will be central Florida’s seventh themed indoor coaster once this comes to fruition.

I’m really curious to know what this layout is gonna be like.
I'm assuming it's kind to be some kind of wild mouse or other kiddy coaster like all the other regional indoor coasters.

I'm assuming it's kind to be some kind of wild mouse or other kiddy coaster like all the other regional indoor coasters.
We’ll both California and Florida already have Technic Coaster, which are both Wild Mouse models. Would be kinda weird to have just another wild mouse but indoors. Heard it’s apparently going to be a launch coaster. So maybe a smaller scale DarKoaster?

Sealife has been installing piping recently, heavy construction going on as we speak.

Flight School is currently being demolished as of the last 2 weeks. There are still structures of the coaster up, but a good chunk has already been scrapped as of now.