Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Liquids Ban

I was waiting for one of those stories to come out, I would be pretty frustrated in that case and likely ask for refund strictly on principle.

People are just so self rightous nowadays. I mean is it really that big of a deal that you had to dump your water out that you needed to cause a scene? It's for security, just deal with it damn

People are just so self rightous nowadays. I mean is it really that big of a deal that you had to dump your water out that you needed to cause a scene? It's for security, just deal with it damn

To be honest, I would be kinda pissed too if I had just bought it and was planning on using it all day :look:

...especially considering how high those margins are.

Yeah I don't blame them for being upset either. But at the same time, I realize why they are doing it. As long as the temporary part holds true, then there is nothing to worry about.

Bag check lines were very long yesterday around 9 AM, glad I can just go through the no bag lane.

I am not condoning 'making a scene', I tend to be quiet and avoid/dislike drama, though I can understand people getting very upset over this. Water costs money, so you have just wasted money.
Also, people who stay in the hotels, do they get checked?

Was going through the pages and was gonna ask if I can purchase a water bottle from the hotel store and bring it with me to CityWalk/the parks, since it was bought on site. Those things are like 3 bucks. Good to hear it's been lifted either way

Was going through the pages and was gonna ask if I can purchase a water bottle from the hotel store and bring it with me to CityWalk/the parks, since it was bought on site. Those things are like 3 bucks. Good to hear it's been lifted either way

It would have still been a no, I'm sure. I don't know the finer intricacies of the rule, before it was lifted, but Citywalk and the Parks function as their own bubble.