Loki (Disney+) | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Loki (Disney+)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So what are people feeling?

I think the acting is great.....but...I could care less about whats happening. I feel like it's just spinning its wheel's, I feel like we don't know anything more after almost 2 hours....once again thwe acting is good but....just...I don't see myself watching this again.

Like Loki season 1, which i like the last few episodes, but the start...is just so slow

Reactions: SeventyOne
I'm happy fans seem to be liking the show

I just....dont care. Maybe the end will be amazing but I'm just not into the story.. I think the acting is great but dont care for the story

I think the acting is well done and the visuals are very well done

I don't know why I can't get into the series but....I just can't see my self rewatching but I see the quality it's just...not for me for some reason

I think it's a well done show but...its one and done for me

I once again don't know why I don't care for this show...its well acted and interesting but...I just don't love it or really want to rewatch it.

But I see fans seem to love it...so I'm just in the minority this time of just not enjoying this for someone reason...thank god I'm not a reviewer I'd be killed for this Opinion, I feel like its like someone saying they didn't Enjoy Ander (which I really did)

I'm happy fans seem to be liking the show

I just....dont care. Maybe the end will be amazing but I'm just not into the story.. I think the acting is great but dont care for the story

I think the acting is well done and the visuals are very well done

I don't know why I can't get into the series but....I just can't see my self rewatching but I see the quality it's just...not for me for some reason

I think it's a well done show but...its one and done for me

I once again don't know why I don't care for this show...its well acted and interesting but...I just don't love it or really want to rewatch it.

But I see fans seem to love it...so I'm just in the minority this time of just not enjoying this for someone reason...thank god I'm not a reviewer I'd be killed for this Opinion, I feel like its like someone saying they didn't Enjoy Ander (which I really did)

I'm totally confused by Whats happening in season 2. I understand the main plot and everything but I kind of agree with u
the season wasn't boring or bad or anything, it had a lot of great scenes and a lot of great moments, but it feels like it was overly complicated. and some stuff was pointless by the end.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Just started watching the second season (I'm through the fourth episode) and woof some of these Jonathan Majors performances are tough to watch. I appreciate that he's trying to bring many different Kangs to life but much of it does not land with me.

And that's, of course, ignoring the obvious reason why watching his whole deal can be a bit stomach churning.