Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Madagascar Live! Operation: Vacation

Where the hell were you days ago then to stop me from putting my foot in my mouth?

when it comes to bgt, I hear wispers from time to time... this was whispered to me about a year ago, I dropped hints online every time someone talked about madagascar.

I can see the show go to BGW in globe theater :look: as well as have the penguins visit SWO for something :look:

Agree it's very interesting seeing it go to the Busch parks and not Uni but will still make the trek to Tampa to check it out. For those who haven't seen it HTTYD musical is anamazing show

Are you referring to the arena show, because I don't recall it being a "musical"?

[video=youtube;R_Rq8khNUyM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_Rq8khNUyM[/video]

when it comes to bgt, I hear wispers from time to time... this was whispered to me about a year ago, I dropped hints online every time someone talked about madagascar.

I can see the show go to BGW in globe theater :look: as well as have the penguins visit SWO for something :look:

I could see the penguins all over the new ride when the time comes, but I really hope that isn't the case.

Definitely counting on the penguins to be coming to SWO. Also, am I the only one that's perplexed by the use of dream works characters in central FL. UOR comes first with Shrek, followed by Madagascar, then Gaylord gets the full library for ice and other usage, now the former Busch Parks?

Seems weird that unlike other companies/franchises, exclusivity is either not a available or the companies acquiring the rights are not particularly interested in paying for exclusivity.

I noticed all the Sesame Sreet signage was down from the theater Sunday.

I could see the penguins all over the new ride when the time comes, but I really hope that isn't the case.
I can see them being at the park entrance and maybe in a smaller show in one of the theaters... not part of the Antarctica attraction area at all though, maybe meet and greet near it.

I noticed all the Sesame Street signage was down from the theater Sunday.
different project... announced soon if i heard right, don't expect anything groundbreaking or huge though...

I don't quite understand the old timey, black and white title cards nor the odd edit, but I suppose it is simply supposed to serve as an announcement that the IP is headed to BGT, considering it didn't advertise at all the end result actually is.

Signage up all over the park and construction walls up around the Stanleyville theater. They have added some new dormers to the roof and were painting when I went by.

Pics when they updoad.

DSC09318_zps1abe83ca.jpg

Oh lord are they still up? They should of all been removed by opening the next day period.

Oh lord are they still up? They should of all been removed by opening the next day period.

they were up for a while. the in-park promotions have been in place for about 2 weeks now. the posters at the front gate were just removed about 5 days ago. i am not sure on the banners farther inside the park like the one shown. i haven't ventured into the park lately.

I'm sure with the money they are spending to bring this in and Antarctica they are getting cheap elsewhere, and one of those places was to not print coming soon posters for just a few weeks.