Madagascar Live! Operation: Vacation | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Madagascar Live! Operation: Vacation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I can't speak for the posters in the back of the park, but the banners at the front say "Coming May 18th" now. Same exact look, just few different words. Still says check map for show times.

I can't speak for the posters in the back of the park, but the banners at the front say "Coming May 18th" now. Same exact look, just few different words. Still says check map for show times.

Since it still says check park map they probably got stickers to go over the now open portion.

I looked pretty carefully for any sticker, last time they did it for Real Music when they had to change one of the performers the change on the sign was pretty easy to spot, but you're probably right about the sticker, and I thought the same thing.

images_bg_madagascar_05_zps09c58160.jpg

So, I'm going to Busch Gardens for a field trip on May 17th. From looking at the photos above, it says the show will be open May 18th. If they are even doing softs (which I don't think they will do), I might be able to actuallysee a show if they even do the softs. So if I do see a show, I'll post my thoughts and maybe even a couple of pictures, if I can snap any.

I don't think shows have soft openings since softs are mostly technical rehearsals to practice / work on / perfect attraction operations. But you should have an awesome time at BGT anyways! They have many great coasters and a very nice park :cheers: Have fun!

Great show for the little ones, and for all the dads get a seat up close. You will thank me :drool:

^ Nice pics.

Can I still sit up front, even tough I don't have kids of my own? :shrug:

That attraction looks good for more than just dads :doggie: