Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Make your own HHN

glad I got this thread relived its fun hearing everyone else's ideas!

part 2: The sewers
As you escape the art museum you enter the underground tunnels of this unknown city but the terror has yet to end as you venture into the dark and ominous tunnels filled with twist and turns, pipes and various other electronic objects but there something hiding in the corners waiting for the perfect moment to catch their prey.

The SCP Foundation — SCP-015: Pipe Nightmare SCP-015 is a mass of...630 × 420

rooms:
a small claustrophobic room filled with pipes with several turns from left to right Etc...
the creatures here in this era are abandoned electronics as they where deemed unfit for combat and now lurk in these underground tunnels
Spooky Scary Animatronics & Endoskeletons - YouTubeForget the FNAF Animatronics. This real life Animatronic is the ...300 × 2501280 × 720
examples of the various creatures
the costumes will be made of very raggedy pieces of clothing and the mask of the creatures
the lights in this era will be very dim and a fluorescent yellow tinge, some pipes will exhaust water and fog to spook the guest
each corner or turn will have a scare actor come out of an elevated boo hole

music in these scenes

Seeing this thread getting revived, I want to share an idea i have in my head.

The haunt idea will be based around classical music with scenes such as entering an abandoned castle filled with haunted knights (Dance of the Knights) to going on a mountain where Chernabog attacking villagers by raising ghosts, monsters, etc (Night on Bald Mountain) with a graveyard full of skeletons as the finale scene (Danse Macabre).

decided to contribute to this thread, even if i don’t have full plans! this was a cool way to expand my creativity, so if you guys want me to elaborate on an idea, let me know!

slaughter sinema: blazed - after being subjected to a mysterious gas, even the worst horror films become living nightmares. defend yourself from the mutant bugs of THINGS, run from a crazed cartoon doctor and his mutated monkey in TERROR TOONS, and encounter a terrifyingly delicious work of magic with GINGERDEAD MAN. this is one trip you’ll never recover from!

dreadtime story: the life and crimes of elsa strict - you know her work, now know her story. after bringing home a mysterious storybook to her family, quiet librarian elsa strict is convicted of their brutal murders. as she’s thrown at the mercy of cruel wardens and deranged doctors, a powerful force is building inside her. whatever you think you know about her, you don’t.

legion: what the stars say in 3D - based on the cult FX and Marvel show, enter the broken and shattered mind of david haller. his strange and unnatural abilities make you as delusional as him as you travel down a 3D wonderland. while experiencing his demented memories, one question will remain: who, or what, is he?

fever! - the world’s hottest band is giving an exclusive concert at universal! however, their fan base takes the saying “a show worth dying over” very seriously. when the show gets sold out and you have tickets, you’re put in the wrong spotlight. can you escape the clutches of these rabid super fans?

Last edited:
Thinking about my dream HHN 30, partially copy and pasted from the kinda dormant Wish List thread:

Haunting of Hill House (an IP I would actually be psyched to see)

Revenge of Chucky (toy store with open floor plan)

Terra Cruentes: Cycle of Blood (Goes through entire cycle of the Terra Blade--Demon Cantina, The Skool, Cemetery Mines, Body Collectors, Fire Pits, and finally Terra Throne)

Deja Vu (same room over and over)

Ghostlight: Spirits of Shakespeare (see Legacy's idea)

The Unseen (Sorry I couldn't think of a more creative title lol; an update on my "Arachnia" idea--you would start in a lab with scientists and technicians freaking out and screaming incoherently about an experiment gone wrong and a monster being unleashed; next would be scenes of extreme gore caused by the monster(chests ripped open, brains clawed out, etc.); the last half of would be you being hunted by the monster without actually seeing it--would make new use of the Graveyard Games tunnel, ala Alien Encounter (air and water effects to simulate drooled on, breathed on, crawled on); the finale would be actually seeing the monster, which would be a giant spider (think the crawl effect from Winter's Night--the actor would be wearing the head of the spider and using his or her arms as the spider's front arms); basically it would be an attempt at something new and innovative, a house where you don't see what you're supposed to be afraid of until the very end.)

(All I can think of for now.)

Last edited:
Alright after recently playing a game that I REALLY enjoyed, I’ll be doing:

RESIDENT EVIL 2 REMAKE

Im not gonna lie, this was kinda hard to make because there is so MUCH to work with for this game. Unfortunately some cuts do have to be made, so yeah, I’m pulling an Re3 Remake here, forgive me.

FACADE: RPD Police Station Gates with roaming zombies similar to 2015 TWD

Queue Audio: Resident Evil 2 Menu music, News reports of the G-Virus spreading all over the city, Marvin telling Leon to never hesitate when killing the zombies.

Scene 1: Main Lobby of RPD with a zombie Marvin walking, attacking guests. Leon or Claire will pop out shooting him, saving guests.

Scene 2: 1F Hallway with zombies reaching you through windows, and Lickers attacking from the walls and windows as well. Thunder and lighting fx in the background with the sound of howling wind and rain. Flashing lights used as lighting.

Scene 3: (Alright this was kinda hard to choose because I wanted Mr X to have a cool entrance)
A crashed chopper blocks the pathway, leaving guests no choice but to go right that leads us inside a machinery room. Just then, the chopper is lifted (using strings) and Mr X reveals himself and speed walks his way towards guests with his chase music playing.

Transition into a hallway with pipes with zombie dogs attacking. Just then we hear heavy footsteps and a loud roar, but it’s not Mr X, its something worse. (A cool little lighting trick that can create silhouettes, almost like the creature is passing by you).

Scene 4: Machinery Room Boss Fight - G Birkin (Stage 1) Busts through walls screaming and roaring while he attacks you with pipe. Leon or Claire pop out shooting G as he attacks guests.

Scene 5: Enter a parking lot with a horde of zombies and dogs. Luckily Ada Wong is there to help so there’s that. Oh and Mr X is back again, so run.

Transition to go outside with a tunnel facade that leads us to the sewers.

Scene 6: Enter the sewers where a huge infected alligator busts through the walls, as it tries to chase you down. Fortunately it accidentally bites a flammable pipe, causing to explode to its death (Using red flashing lights, smoke, and water to simulate blood and explosion) Guests to continue as we get jumpscare from a pile of flesh from a young G sewer creature. An umbrella cable car can be seen

Transition from the cable car safe room to Umbrella secret laboratory with a facade.

Scene 7: As we enter the secret destroyed lab, we enter a room covered in vines and plants, but then, Ivy Zombies camouflaging jump out with their heads splitting open like a Venus flytrap attack guests. Oh and Mr X is back, so run.

Transition to the Umbrella Lab hallways with sirens going off and screens showing security footage of Super Tyrant fighting Leon as while a countdown is being shown as it is about to self destruct. Guests must make their way to the train room

Before we make to the cable car room, Super Tyrant bursts through flaming pipe walls swipe attacking at guests. Fortunately, Leon pops out with a rocket launcher a blows him up for good.

Scene 8: We arrive at the train room as it is ready to move. One big problem. G Birkin (Stage 3) has arrived and is on top of the car, roaring. Claire with her grenade launcher, blasts G, using smoke all over the walls like explosions.

Scene 9: We enter inside the train as it is on its way out. We move cart to cart and a save room is there. Just then before guests exit. G Birkin (Stage 5) breaks open the door and lunges at guests with its huge mouth and eye (Kinda similar to the end at the MIB ride) and Claire and Leon shoot it together.

Scene 10: we enter a black hallway that says “YOU ARE DEAD” with one final scare from Mr X.

The end. I’m thinking about having a connecting scarezone for this dream maze in order to make up some characters that didn’t get enough time. Anyways that was my Re2 treatment. Didn’t play 3 or 7 so hopefully I get the chance. Honestly, this looks like a HUGE expensive maze if it were to be done. Maybe Orlando could do it again, but Hollywood? That would kill their budget. Then again this is just one huge dream that I thought of because I played a game and I enjoyed it.

Alright after recently playing a game that I REALLY enjoyed, I’ll be doing:

RESIDENT EVIL 2 REMAKE

Im not gonna lie, this was kinda hard to make because there is so MUCH to work with for this game. Unfortunately some cuts do have to be made, so yeah, I’m pulling an Re3 Remake here, forgive me.

FACADE: RPD Police Station Gates with roaming zombies similar to 2015 TWD

Queue Audio: Resident Evil 2 Menu music, News reports of the G-Virus spreading all over the city, Marvin telling Leon to never hesitate when killing the zombies.

Scene 1: Main Lobby of RPD with a zombie Marvin walking, attacking guests. Leon or Claire will pop out shooting him, saving guests.

Scene 2: 1F Hallway with zombies reaching you through windows, and Lickers attacking from the walls and windows as well. Thunder and lighting fx in the background with the sound of howling wind and rain. Flashing lights used as lighting.

Scene 3: (Alright this was kinda hard to choose because I wanted Mr X to have a cool entrance)
A crashed chopper blocks the pathway, leaving guests no choice but to go right that leads us inside a machinery room. Just then, the chopper is lifted (using strings) and Mr X reveals himself and speed walks his way towards guests with his chase music playing.

Transition into a hallway with pipes with zombie dogs attacking. Just then we hear heavy footsteps and a loud roar, but it’s not Mr X, its something worse. (A cool little lighting trick that can create silhouettes, almost like the creature is passing by you).

Scene 4: Machinery Room Boss Fight - G Birkin (Stage 1) Busts through walls screaming and roaring while he attacks you with pipe. Leon or Claire pop out shooting G as he attacks guests.

Scene 5: Enter a parking lot with a horde of zombies and dogs. Luckily Ada Wong is there to help so there’s that. Oh and Mr X is back again, so run.

Transition to go outside with a tunnel facade that leads us to the sewers.

Scene 6: Enter the sewers where a huge infected alligator busts through the walls, as it tries to chase you down. Fortunately it accidentally bites a flammable pipe, causing to explode to its death (Using red flashing lights, smoke, and water to simulate blood and explosion) Guests to continue as we get jumpscare from a pile of flesh from a young G sewer creature. An umbrella cable car can be seen

Transition from the cable car safe room to Umbrella secret laboratory with a facade.

Scene 7: As we enter the secret destroyed lab, we enter a room covered in vines and plants, but then, Ivy Zombies camouflaging jump out with their heads splitting open like a Venus flytrap attack guests. Oh and Mr X is back, so run.

Transition to the Umbrella Lab hallways with sirens going off and screens showing security footage of Super Tyrant fighting Leon as while a countdown is being shown as it is about to self destruct. Guests must make their way to the train room

Before we make to the cable car room, Super Tyrant bursts through flaming pipe walls swipe attacking at guests. Fortunately, Leon pops out with a rocket launcher a blows him up for good.

Scene 8: We arrive at the train room as it is ready to move. One big problem. G Birkin (Stage 3) has arrived and is on top of the car, roaring. Claire with her grenade launcher, blasts G, using smoke all over the walls like explosions.

Scene 9: We enter inside the train as it is on its way out. We move cart to cart and a save room is there. Just then before guests exit. G Birkin (Stage 5) breaks open the door and lunges at guests with its huge mouth and eye (Kinda similar to the end at the MIB ride) and Claire and Leon shoot it together.

Scene 10: we enter a black hallway that says “YOU ARE DEAD” with one final scare from Mr X.

The end. I’m thinking about having a connecting scarezone for this dream maze in order to make up some characters that didn’t get enough time. Anyways that was my Re2 treatment. Didn’t play 3 or 7 so hopefully I get the chance. Honestly, this looks like a HUGE expensive maze if it were to be done. Maybe Orlando could do it again, but Hollywood? That would kill their budget. Then again this is just one huge dream that I thought of because I played a game and I enjoyed it.
MY MAN BACK WITH THEM IDEAS!

i’ve made a quick treatment to one of my houses! i’ve proceeded to name it FEVER SCREAM and it’s a very rough draft so really any comments are welcome.

background: believe it or not, i actually got this idea from the BTS show at camping world stadium i was going to go to next month before covid hit. i’m an ARMY, but the fan base is still terrifying to me. i always found fan culture to be fascinating so having a horror/comedy house surrounding it would be a really cool idea to me.

story: world famous band fever dream was scheduled to have a sold out show in the carey ampitheatre. rising to fame for their genre bending music, they have accumulated millions of passionate fans. unfortunately, some of these fans are too passionate, too defensive, and believe the band to be their property. a huge riot occurs outside the ampitheatre, with fans unable to get tickets enacting carnage onto everyone inside.

facade: the parking lot of a concert venue. a banner that reads “TONIGHT: FEVER DREAM” hangs dilapidated. cars are piled on the ground. a scare-actor pops up from behind one of these piles, holding up counterfeit merchandise and yelling at you.

scene one: the concession counter is riddled with blood. a scare-actor is seen sitting on the ground dressed like a worker. they jump out at you, causing another scare-actor with an axe to scare you as well. this actor is soaked in blood and is wearing fever dream merchandise.

scene two: you walk into the bathrooms, where scenes of torture are being played out. fans are drowning people in the toilets. these scare-actors jump out at you, asking for your tickets.

scene three: the merchandise counter is completely barren, with boxes tipped over and blood splattered. a few bodies are seen laid around the ground. scare-actors jump out at you from various angles as you approach the ampitheatre tunnel.

scene four: in this tunnel, you’re greeted with flashing images and blasting music. it’s almost ritualistic. some scare-actors appear.

scene five: exiting the tunnel, you find yourself in the press box. a scare-actor playing a cameraman threatens to kill you. suddenly, another scare-actor fan comes up behind him and pulls him away. another scare-actor lunges towards you.

scene six: finally, you see the ampitheatre. a projection makes the area larger than it is, but bodies are strung over chairs in gruesome ways. some bodies are scare-actors who will try to scare you as you walk by.

scene seven: you’re backstage, and the violence has only turned more brutal. several stagehands are hanging from the ceiling, which you walk through. another hanging happens as you walk out of the bodies. scare-actors jump at you.

scene eight: a man saying he’s the manager warns you that there’s no escape. suddenly, you see the members of fever dream laying on the ground, torn into unrecognizable pieces and headless. some fans are seen laying on the ground or hovering over the bodies. some will try to scare you.

scene nine: in the green room, you find some fans dressed in cloaks and chanting. the heads of the members are seen on spikes.

scene ten: the tour buses are seen to be smoking and on fire. it drives towards you in one final scare.

lmk what you guys think :)

i’ve made a quick treatment to one of my houses! i’ve proceeded to name it FEVER SCREAM and it’s a very rough draft so really any comments are welcome.

background: believe it or not, i actually got this idea from the BTS show at camping world stadium i was going to go to next month before covid hit. i’m an ARMY, but the fan base is still terrifying to me. i always found fan culture to be fascinating so having a horror/comedy house surrounding it would be a really cool idea to me.

story: world famous band fever dream was scheduled to have a sold out show in the carey ampitheatre. rising to fame for their genre bending music, they have accumulated millions of passionate fans. unfortunately, some of these fans are too passionate, too defensive, and believe the band to be their property. a huge riot occurs outside the ampitheatre, with fans unable to get tickets enacting carnage onto everyone inside.

facade: the parking lot of a concert venue. a banner that reads “TONIGHT: FEVER DREAM” hangs dilapidated. cars are piled on the ground. a scare-actor pops up from behind one of these piles, holding up counterfeit merchandise and yelling at you.

scene one: the concession counter is riddled with blood. a scare-actor is seen sitting on the ground dressed like a worker. they jump out at you, causing another scare-actor with an axe to scare you as well. this actor is soaked in blood and is wearing fever dream merchandise.

scene two: you walk into the bathrooms, where scenes of torture are being played out. fans are drowning people in the toilets. these scare-actors jump out at you, asking for your tickets.

scene three: the merchandise counter is completely barren, with boxes tipped over and blood splattered. a few bodies are seen laid around the ground. scare-actors jump out at you from various angles as you approach the ampitheatre tunnel.

scene four: in this tunnel, you’re greeted with flashing images and blasting music. it’s almost ritualistic. some scare-actors appear.

scene five: exiting the tunnel, you find yourself in the press box. a scare-actor playing a cameraman threatens to kill you. suddenly, another scare-actor fan comes up behind him and pulls him away. another scare-actor lunges towards you.

scene six: finally, you see the ampitheatre. a projection makes the area larger than it is, but bodies are strung over chairs in gruesome ways. some bodies are scare-actors who will try to scare you as you walk by.

scene seven: you’re backstage, and the violence has only turned more brutal. several stagehands are hanging from the ceiling, which you walk through. another hanging happens as you walk out of the bodies. scare-actors jump at you.

scene eight: a man saying he’s the manager warns you that there’s no escape. suddenly, you see the members of fever dream laying on the ground, torn into unrecognizable pieces and headless. some fans are seen laying on the ground or hovering over the bodies. some will try to scare you.

scene nine: in the green room, you find some fans dressed in cloaks and chanting. the heads of the members are seen on spikes.

scene ten: the tour buses are seen to be smoking and on fire. it drives towards you in one final scare.

lmk what you guys think :)

To the best of my knowledge I don't think they've done a concert-themed house before? (No, not counting the finale of Doomsday lol.)

I like.

Man Japan gets all the cool stuff :(

This is how a Resident Evil 2 maze can be done (minus the screens of course). And the costumes of G and Tyrant look FANTASTIC! Can’t believe I never saw this before.

HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS HOLLYWOOD 2020: A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH!

MAZES:

- RESIDENT EVIL 2: BIOHAZARD (747)
Prepare to face multiple B.O.W’s in Raccoon City, as you face Zombies, Lickers, Cerberus, Tyrant, and G. Walk through the locations from the iconic horror survival game by Capcom, such as RPD Station, Umbrella Corps Lab, and The Sewers. Meet Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield through different scenarios and as you watch them battle some of the deadliest B.O.W’s the virus has made. Welcome to RESIDENT EVIL 2: BIOHAZARD! Be ready, if you see one of those things, do not hesitate..... RUN!

- PREDATOR: BAD BLOOD (WATER WORLD QUEUE):
When a blood-thirsty psychotic Predator breaks the Yaujita code of honor, it arrives on Earth and goes on a mindless killing spree for fun. However, another Predator known as The Enforcer, has been sent to Earth to hunt down The Bad Blood Predator before his body count begins to grow. Survive the attack from The Bad Blood and witness The Enforcer and Bad Blood duel in a bloody battle. Based on the Dark Horse Comic, Welcome to PREDATOR: BAD BLOOD! This time, the hunter becomes the hunted....

- ARMY OF DARKNESS: HAIL TO THE KING (METRO SET):
When Ash Williams the Necronomicon to send the evil back where it came from, a vortex opened and took the deadites and Ash back in time during the Mid-Evil age! In order for you and Ash to get back in time, Ash must find the Necronomicon once again and read the passages in order to go back home. Walk your way through locations of the film such as The Well, The Forest, The Windmill, and more as you watch Ash rev his chainsaw and load up his broomstick, fighting hordes of deadites in comical ways possible! Welcome to ARMY OF DARKNESS: HAIL TO THE KING! Just remember, it’s Klatuu, Verata, Niko!

- UNIVERSAL CLASSIC MONSTERS PRESENTS: CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON (PARISIAN COURTYARD):
He has finally arrived! After not being invited for 2 years, The Creature decides to have a little fun of his own. Walk through the iconic 1954 classic, as come face to face with The Gill-Man himself! Welcome to UCM: CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON! Be aware of where your swimming, The Gill-Man may be lurking around the waters....

- JURASSIC PARK: THE CHAOS EFFECT (JURASSIC WORLD QUEUE):
When the power is shut down, the carnivorous dinosaurs have broken loose and are causing havoc at the park. But that’s not all, because InGen has been genetically combining dinosaurs, resulting Dino Hybrids! Face The Ultimasaur, Paradeinonychus, Compstegnathus, Enhanced Raptor, Tanaconda, Ankyloranodon, and Tyrannonops. Welcome to JURASSIC PARK: THE CHAOS EFFECT! It’s more than just regular dinosaurs....

- CRYPTIDZ: FACT OR FICTION? (TRAM TENT 2):
You‘ve heard of the legends of Bigfoot, Chupacabra, The Jersey Devil, Loch Ness Monster, The Mothman, The Beast Of Bray Road, The Dover Demon, and The Wendigo. Now what if we told you they were true? You’ll be walking through various locations to discover the terrifying beasts. From the forests of Bigfoot, to the desert of the Chupacabra, It’s all real! Welcome to CRYPTIDZ: FACT OR FICTION? Trust me, this ain’t no fake sighting.

- SLEEP PARALYSIS: THE SLEEP DEMON (TRAM TENT 1):
Every dealt with sleep paralysis before? It’s quite a scary experience. But here’s the scariest part, many people have claimed to have seen the demon that causes them to be paralyzed. Visit a hospital with patients who have seen the sleep demon. The patients have described the sleep demon in different ways. And you’re going to through all the types of sleep demons the patients have described, until you discover what it truly is. Welcome to SLEEP PARALYSIS: THE SLEEP DEMON! This is NO nightmare, it’s REAL!

- SCREAM: THE STAB REMAKE (MUMMY QUEUE):
Universal has announced that the STAB will be getting a remake, directed by Michael Bay. Unbelievable! As if the unnecessary sequels weren’t enough, here comes a remake that’s going to ruin the movie and disrespect the original. Fear not horror movie fans! A group of crazed fans called “SCREAM” have decided to take matters into their own hands and stop this evil production once and for all! But how? By killing the cast and crew! Welcome to SCREAM: THE STAB REMAKE! What’s YOUR favorite scary movie?

SCAREZONES:

- RACCOON CITY (BACKLOT & TUNNEL):

The T virus has spread all over Raccoon City, turning citizens into flesh eating zombies. They’re not the only threat here, as 4 other Tyrants and Lickers are roaming around the city as well. Beware, as for a deadly tyrant has been spotted roaming the city named.... Nemesis!

- CARNIVOREZ (LOWER LOT):
Following the dinosaur breakout at Jurassic Park, the raptors have escaped their pen, stalking and attacking guests, while they hunt in packs. Raptors aren’t the only threat here, as the acid spitting Dilophosaurus spits on guests, and poisonous Troodons poison guests with their vicious bite. Scientists all bloody, missing their limbs beg guests to help or warn them to flee.

- INVASION FROM 62 MILES! (FRENCH STREET): Aliens from different planets have arrived and are invading earth. Enter this 50s atomic punk inspired scarezone as you face a variety of aliens from different planets such as aliens from Mars, Venus, Neptune, and more!

SHOWS:

THE STARS OF HORROR NIGHTS:

(This show is like the villains show in Disney)
A show presenting some of the headlining characters in each maze such as The Velociraptor, The Predator Bad Blood, Pinhead, Ash Williams and Evil Ash, The Gill-Man, Leon Kennedy & Tyrant and more. Prepare to see what fear looks like!

COMMERCIAL:
A girl is currently chilling in her house all alone. She gets a call from the Ghostface killer while he’s watching her from the window. She hangs up the phone and and turns on her TV on and discovers the T Virus has spread all over her town Just then, The Evil Entity breaks through her wall chasing her with the iconic POV shot. She runs into an alleyway losing The Entity. Suddenly, a plasma ball fires at her nearly killing her. She hears clicking noises and looks up to discover The Bad Blood Predator. She screams and runs away and runs into the main town to discover its run by zombies. Hearing loud footsteps, she turns around to see Tyrant standing behind her. Before it can grab her, she wakes up realizing it was a dream. But she felt something sharp and painful in her chest. She looks down and discovers a hunting knife in her chest and she dies. Camera peds up to reveal The Ghostface Killer. Commercial ends with the narrator saying “Face a fate worse than death. Face Scream, Predator, Resident Evil, and Army Of Darkness at Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights!” And we get a badass medium eye level shot of The Predator, Ghostface, Tyrant, and Evil Ash standing next to each other, highlighting the headliner IP’s. The end.

This took a lot of work. I think this is my ultimate HHN dream right here.

house concepts, round two! today, i'll be tackling what i have now renamed PSYCHOSCAREPY: THE LIFE AND CRIMES OF ELSA STRICT. i feel like tying this in to the psychoscarepy franchise would be a cool way to both incorporate the storyteller into the rest of the lore and bring back a classic.

promotion: similar to the promotion for dead exposure patient zero, important documents will be shared across social media. these documents include an intake order listing a “distressed storybook” in it, a checkout slip with elsa’s name, and a family photo of her, her husband, and her children (which during planning i have named james and erin).

facade: similiar to lunatic's playground, it will be a cut-out of a newspaper article. an old woman found dead of natural causes has been identified as the notorious "storyteller killer." if you look long enough, it'll tell the story of how she was placed in shadybrook rest home before mysteriously escaping.

scene one: walking into a narrow hallway decorated in 1940s decor, a storybook is seen illuminated and shaking. upon closer inspection, it is seen that this contains the first ever iteration of terra cruentus, now called "the tale of terra".

scene two: in a large room, a man and two children are seen to be brutally murdered. a scare-actor portraying a much younger elsa strict is sobbing hysterically and holding both children. as you're distracted by the scene, a scare-actor dressed as an ore monger will emerge from the wall, providing an overhead scare.

scene three: after walking down a hallway of newspapers detailing elsa's demise, you arrive at the shadybrook rest home lobby. a nurse scare-actor lunges at you at the front desk, while another nurse attempts to follow you.

scene four: after a quick patient scare, you’re led into a room similar to the doctor scene in cabin in the woods. a nurse is seen holding a panicking and heavily bleeding down, while a doctor waves around a tongue between his medical clamps. a medical cabinet swings open, bringing you face to face with another ore monger.

scene five: you enter another narrow hallway, this time filled with papers written by elsa about strange mythical hallucinations she’s experiencing. you’ll also hear some narration of these letters (think about how fallen angels had voiceovers by the mute character). at the end of the hallway, you see a small gray kitten with a large shadow projected behind it. the shadow opens up to reveal a large demonic creature.

scene six: you now arrive in elsa’s room. her room is decorated in crude drawings of what lays inside the mysterious book. eagle eyed fans will notice various different hhn characters, such as terra queen, fear, and lady luck amongst her drawings. demons try to push through the walls in a nightmare on elm street-seque effect before one gets an overhead scare. elsa sits on the bed, her mouth bandaged and following you with her eyes.

scene seven: shadybrook is now in ruins. moving vines are everywhere, and inmates are killed in horrific ways that each pertain to a different fairytale (examples include an inmate’s scalp being carved off and two unnaturally obese inmates being burnt to death). inmates and black guard members scare you as the floor vibrates. the iconic bathroom gag appears.

scene eight: the head warden’s office is littered with the bodies of staff. standing amongst them all is elsa, who has now been completely overtaken by the storyteller curse. she is seen in front of a mirror sewing back on a tongue. bodies and demons will try to attack you.

scene nine: the root of all of the chaos is coming from the storybook. a projected version of it is seen on the wall, massive vines and plants emitting from it. pictures of elsa, past and present, intercut this projection.

scene ten: at the end of the maze, you see elsa standing in the now-destroyed lobby, holding the kitten in her arms. she tells you to have a wonderful evening, before the older elsa appears as a final scare.

as always, suggestions are welcome! i’ll probably be editing this one the most

So, one of my friends (who has an account on here) actually showed me this thread. And I was super scared to post this here but here we go!

Halloween Horror Nights: Untold Stories

Icon: Kaitlin (The Writer)
Tagline: Whatever she writes, comes out a new tale of despair.

Houses:
  • IPs
Krampus - Soundstage 1
Trick ‘r Treat = Parade Building 1
Sleepy Hollow = Shrek Theater

• Originals:
Make the Cut: Encore! = Soundstage 3
Scary Tales: Modern Horrors = Sprung Tent
Yeti: Claws of Ice = MiB Tent
Spring Evening: The Haunting of Hawthorn Cemetery = Parade Building 2
A Tale’s Beginning (Icon House) = Soundstage 2
Holidayz in Hell = Soundstage 4

Scarezones:
  • Vamp ‘87 = Hollywood
  • Tales of Despair (Icon Zone) = Avenue of the Stars
  • Depths of Fear: Land Killers = New York
  • Cursed Rose Garden = San Francisco
  • Nintendo: Game Over = Central Park
Hopefully I can post the layouts for the houses and zones!

So, one of my friends (who has an account on here) actually showed me this thread. And I was super scared to post this here but here we go!

Halloween Horror Nights: Untold Stories

Icon: Kaitlin (The Writer)
Tagline: Whatever she writes, comes out a new tale of despair.

Houses:
  • IPs
Krampus - Soundstage 1
Trick ‘r Treat = Parade Building 1
Sleepy Hollow = Shrek Theater

• Originals:
Make the Cut: Encore! = Soundstage 3
Scary Tales: Modern Horrors = Sprung Tent
Yeti: Claws of Ice = MiB Tent
Spring Evening: The Haunting of Hawthorn Cemetery = Parade Building 2
A Tale’s Beginning (Icon House) = Soundstage 2
Holidayz in Hell = Soundstage 4

Scarezones:
  • Vamp ‘87 = Hollywood
  • Tales of Despair (Icon Zone) = Avenue of the Stars
  • Depths of Fear: Land Killers = New York
  • Cursed Rose Garden = San Francisco
  • Nintendo: Game Over = Central Park
Hopefully I can post the layouts for the houses and zones!
Wait, will Krampus and Trick R' Treat be the same layouts from Orlandos or Hollywoods?

Wait, will Krampus and Trick R' Treat be the same layouts from Orlandos or Hollywoods?
Hopefully this is not bad, but yes, as I thought the layouts for both are pretty good! I just added some changes to both, which I hope are good once I post some layouts.

more wishlist than anything, but i would love to see a legitimate texas chainsaw massacre 2 house someday. blood brothers was okay but it felt like every other tcm haunt they’ve done. give me the radio station attack, actual skinned masks, leatherface wearing nubbin’s corpse, all of it!

Decided to finally join this thread and put down one of my maze outlines for a film that still hasn't gotten the proper translation I think it deserves (2017's Section in HoB wasn't that good).

- Sinister:

Facade: Family House (You see a moving truck outside and hear audio of Ellison and the Police Officer about the House and Professor Jonas explaining Bughuul along with the Sinister theme as well.)

Scene 1: Projector Scene (You enter and immediately see Pool Party '60 and hear Ellison calling 911 but then hanging up the phone as you can see the evidence around the room you then head into a doorway as you are heading into the films themselves).

Scene 2: BBQ '79 (You enter the scene as you projections of film grain around the scene as then there is a family inside the car as you can see Red lighting and other effects to show that they are burning in the car. "BBQ '79 (Silence Teaches You How)" plays in the scene. As then you see the Symbol on the wall and Bughuul pops out from the left doorway as you then continue on and pass through film negatives.)

Scene 3: Lawn Work '86 (You then enter Lawn Work '86 where it's Raining as you can see bodies of people as then a Lawnmower goes towards you as a Scare with the sound from the film and then Bughuul pops out from the darkness as you then continue on and pass through film negatives)

Scene 4: Sleepy Time '98 (You enter Sleepy Time '98 where "Sleepy Time '98 (Sacrifice)" is playing and you can see the Family on the bed with their throats cut as you then see the symbol on the wall and the Bughuul pops out as you then continue and exit the films.)

Scene 5: Outside the House (You then pass by the Tree where it's all of the Hanging Family Members as then you see Trevor in the bushes as a Aminatronic moving to act scared and then Bughuul pops out from the bushes.)

Scene 6: Something's There (You then see the backside of the House as a facade and go inside as then a Dog puppet pops out at you and barks and then you see Mannequins of the Kids where the one on the left is real and then pops out at you.)

Scene 7: Too Quiet (You then enter the house where the window is open and the curtain is moving due to the wind as then you walk by you see Stephanie pop out with a Shhh sound. As the room is pure darkness you head to the attic.)

Scene 8: Up the Ladder (You see up the ladder as there is light coming up from above where the Home Movies Box is right next to the Ladder as you then hear the Projector films playing sound coming from the Attic.)

Scene 9: The Attic (You then enter the Attic and see the Kids as Mannequins saying Shhh as then the Bughuul is on the screen as he then comes out from the left as a Trigger Scare as you then continue onward.)

Scene 10: House Painting '12 (You are inside the new house as the Little Girl is there with the axe and there is flashes of lighting outside as you can see fire coming from the fireplace as then she looks at you and says "Don't Worry Daddy I'll Make You Famous Again" as you see the family members all with their heads cut off and you can see a note next to Ellison's Body that says "Good Night Daddy" and a Spilt Coffee Mug.)

Scene 11: The Hallway (You then see a Frozen Mannequin of Ashley with a Axe and saying Shhh as the walls are all covered in blood and the room is projected with film grain as then from a Drop Down Panel she pops out with a Axe and says Shhh.)

Scene 12: The Kids (You see a bunch of Kids as Mannequins down a long hallway with Blood and the Bughuul symbol and then Bughuul comes out from the door with the symbol as then one of the Kids is a actor and then pops out at you and says Shhh as you then continue on.)

Scene 13: Left for More (You see the Home Videos Box just there as then Bughuul pops out from the right this time as you then exit the maze.)

I also have 40 other Maze Outlines. Which include Midsommar, The Lighthouse, TrT, Creepshow, Arkham Asylum, Saw, Halloween 3, Hellraiser, Bioshock, HOTC Murder Ride focused, Dead Space, Slipknot, Hereditary, Outlast, and a bunch of Original maze ideas. Let me know if you want to see more.

Decided to finally join this thread and put down one of my maze outlines for a film that still hasn't gotten the proper translation I think it deserves (2017's Section in HoB wasn't that good).

- Sinister:

Facade: Family House (You see a moving truck outside and hear audio of Ellison and the Police Officer about the House and Professor Jonas explaining Bughuul along with the Sinister theme as well.)

Scene 1: Projector Scene (You enter and immediately see Pool Party '60 and hear Ellison calling 911 but then hanging up the phone as you can see the evidence around the room you then head into a doorway as you are heading into the films themselves).

Scene 2: BBQ '79 (You enter the scene as you projections of film grain around the scene as then there is a family inside the car as you can see Red lighting and other effects to show that they are burning in the car. "BBQ '79 (Silence Teaches You How)" plays in the scene. As then you see the Symbol on the wall and Bughuul pops out from the left doorway as you then continue on and pass through film negatives.)

Scene 3: Lawn Work '86 (You then enter Lawn Work '86 where it's Raining as you can see bodies of people as then a Lawnmower goes towards you as a Scare with the sound from the film and then Bughuul pops out from the darkness as you then continue on and pass through film negatives)

Scene 4: Sleepy Time '98 (You enter Sleepy Time '98 where "Sleepy Time '98 (Sacrifice)" is playing and you can see the Family on the bed with their throats cut as you then see the symbol on the wall and the Bughuul pops out as you then continue and exit the films.)

Scene 5: Outside the House (You then pass by the Tree where it's all of the Hanging Family Members as then you see Trevor in the bushes as a Aminatronic moving to act scared and then Bughuul pops out from the bushes.)

Scene 6: Something's There (You then see the backside of the House as a facade and go inside as then a Dog puppet pops out at you and barks and then you see Mannequins of the Kids where the one on the left is real and then pops out at you.)

Scene 7: Too Quiet (You then enter the house where the window is open and the curtain is moving due to the wind as then you walk by you see Stephanie pop out with a Shhh sound. As the room is pure darkness you head to the attic.)

Scene 8: Up the Ladder (You see up the ladder as there is light coming up from above where the Home Movies Box is right next to the Ladder as you then hear the Projector films playing sound coming from the Attic.)

Scene 9: The Attic (You then enter the Attic and see the Kids as Mannequins saying Shhh as then the Bughuul is on the screen as he then comes out from the left as a Trigger Scare as you then continue onward.)

Scene 10: House Painting '12 (You are inside the new house as the Little Girl is there with the axe and there is flashes of lighting outside as you can see fire coming from the fireplace as then she looks at you and says "Don't Worry Daddy I'll Make You Famous Again" as you see the family members all with their heads cut off and you can see a note next to Ellison's Body that says "Good Night Daddy" and a Spilt Coffee Mug.)

Scene 11: The Hallway (You then see a Frozen Mannequin of Ashley with a Axe and saying Shhh as the walls are all covered in blood and the room is projected with film grain as then from a Drop Down Panel she pops out with a Axe and says Shhh.)

Scene 12: The Kids (You see a bunch of Kids as Mannequins down a long hallway with Blood and the Bughuul symbol and then Bughuul comes out from the door with the symbol as then one of the Kids is a actor and then pops out at you and says Shhh as you then continue on.)

Scene 13: Left for More (You see the Home Videos Box just there as then Bughuul pops out from the right this time as you then exit the maze.)

I also have 40 other Maze Outlines. Which include Midsommar, The Lighthouse, TrT, Creepshow, Arkham Asylum, Saw, Halloween 3, Hellraiser, Bioshock, HOTC Murder Ride focused, Dead Space, Slipknot, Hereditary, Outlast, and a bunch of Original maze ideas. Let me know if you want to see more.
awesome work! hyped for the Lighthouse, Arkham, Saw, Dead Space, and outlast treatment. Thought what's the TRT one? Is it an improved version of the Trick R' Treat maze?

Last edited: