Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Make your own HHN

I always wondered: Would Invasion of the Body Snatchers (the 1978 version) work as a HHN maze? I can see the pod screaming when pointing at human beings a good jumpscare and the pods good enough for the maze, but I welcome other people's opinions here about this.

I always wondered: Would Invasion of the Body Snatchers (the 1978 version) work as a HHN maze? I can see the pod screaming when pointing at human beings a good jumpscare and the pods good enough for the maze, but I welcome other people's opinions here about this.
It'd be good for a scare-zone as well.

Ngl i never thought of that, maybe do it in the vein of when you "fall" through the window in the excorist maze, i just think the main focal point could be homelander's detoration into madness over the course ot the maze, and just sprinkle in the boys and the rest of the seven as jump scares and comedic relief

Ngl i never thought of that, maybe do it in the vein of when you "fall" through the window in the excorist maze, i just think the main focal point could be homelander's detoration into madness over the course ot the maze, and just sprinkle in the boys and the rest of the seven as jump scares and comedic relief

The Pods themselves (the one that comes out from the seed pods) should serve as a background instead of scaring people, the mutant dog would hide in the dark then the light would flash when people walk by. The end of the maze would have Matthew-Pod hurl out an iconic scream at the guests after the scene at the factory when you enter the replica of the SF street.

Yeah, a haunted house based on The Boys comic book would definitely be more gorier.

Also how will the airplane scene in your The Boys haunt be translated as a scene for your haunt idea?

I’m sorry to dig this, but since there’s not a thread on this show (which there should be), I figured why not (just binged the first season).

Really liked it. To me, it’s sort of what Incredibles 2 should’ve been (albeit much family friendlier)—about commercialization of superheroes.

Last edited:
I’m sorry to dig this, but since there’s not a thread on this show (which there should be), I figured why not (just binged the first season).

Really liked it. To me, it’s sort of what Incredibles 2 should’ve been (albeit much family friendlier)—about commercialization of superheroes.
Here you go buddy

I know it might be difficult to do this maze due to the sizes of the monsters, but I was watching Attack On Titan for the first time, and this scene right here made me thought of the idea of it becoming a maze.

It would be hard to put in a Colossal Titan and Armor, but a maze in which the Titans are attacking the city and you must head to wall trove would be interesting to see.

I know this is kind of a bizarre idea, but after watching the stream of Episode 4 of the Treehouse of Horror YTP Collab i've been thinking about doing a haunt treatment of the 4 episodes so far cause I think there's some potential in it like with the Green Homer clone rampage on Springfield in Waltman's entry to Episode 1 and the nightmare sequences in Episode 4 too.

Again, kind of a bizarre idea.

God it’s been so long since I’ve done this I dunno know what to think of, but here we go:

- Creature Of The Black Lagoon

- Scream

- Resident Evil 2

- Jojo Bizzare Adventure: Phantom Blood (Yeah I’ll admit this is a BIZZARE pick (Maybe It’s the weeb in me talking) as it would sorta fit better if it was HHN Japan, but honestly after watching it, I think it could work as a maze with the setting and characters. Plus, it would be so cool if the maze had lighting and coloring similar to the the show)

- Inferno (Original maze based on a tale of a knight that goes through hell to save a girl

- The Invasion! (original maze that features an alien atomic-punk style and aesthetic feel to it)

- The Exterminatorz (Scarezone now turned into a maze)

I’m lost with scarezones, but heres two I can think of:

- Universal Monsters vs The Monster Squad scarezone (Lower Lot)

- Killerz (Upper Lot)

So....it's been awhile.

I've been procrastinating a ton for awhile, because I've been trying to figure out the right house to write next. And also due to 2020 being a thing. But now I wanna try and do another draft..well 2 drafts.

Universal Monsters Presents: Curse Of The Wolf-Man

You may be asking "but hhnlover, we already had a Wolf-Man house in 2011 and 2019", well allow me to explain how we kinda never got a good Wolfman house in hollywood.

• In 2009, there were attempts to bring the Wolfman in the shrek queue for the event that year. However, for some reason (most likely Murdy being Murdy), they pushed it back because the movie was delayed for 2010 (even though Orlando kept there house)
  • In 2011, we had a Wolf-Man maze...in the HOH venue....yeah we don't talk about this.
  • In 2018's Universal Monster maze, we only had two Wolf-Man scares, both of them shoved into a room that doesn't fit him (a Frankenstein room, and a black wall scare), even though he is part of the big 3 of monsters.
  • Now to 2019, with Frankenstein Meets The Wolf-Man. If you really think about it...we only had two Wolf-Man themed scenes (Malevas tent and the Gunsmiths tent), besides that it was mostly just Frankenstein sets with the Wolf-Man in them.
It should be obvious that Murdy prefers Frankenstein over any of the monsters, with him being in most of the Universal Monsters maze, so now's the time to give Wolfie a chance. Now, my original plan was to do a draft on the 2010 movie...but people don't really like it a ton compared to me, so I'm saving that. My new draft would however be both a mixture of the 41 classic and the 2010 movie. I don't wanna spoiler much, but expect tons of very detailed sets there, and maybe some brutal kills.

Now, the second project is a bit....weirder. You see, Hollywoods HOH mazes are mostly hit or miss. So, in an alternate timeline, Universal decided to do something different for hhn in 2012, using an internet I.P.

Creepypasta: Tales From The Web (might come up a better tagline later)

Yep, you heard that right, I'm gonna try my best to make the best House Of Horror makeover I can for hhn. You will go through the explorations of Ted The Caver, try and escape from the Rake in the woods, traverse through the zombie apocalypse of The Persuaded, go through the disorientating halls of NoEnd House, and finally escape through the Russian lab of the Russian Sleep Experiment. But beware of the Skin-Taker, or else he'll grind your bones.

If anyone wishes to help me out or suggest anything, my messages is always open for ideas.

Last edited:
God it’s been so long since I’ve done this I dunno know what to think of, but here we go:

- Creature Of The Black Lagoon

- Scream

- Resident Evil 2

- Jojo Bizzare Adventure: Phantom Blood (Yeah I’ll admit this is a BIZZARE pick (Maybe It’s the weeb in me talking) as it would sorta fit better if it was HHN Japan, but honestly after watching it, I think it could work as a maze with the setting and characters. Plus, it would be so cool if the maze had lighting and coloring similar to the the show)

- Inferno (Original maze based on a tale of a knight that goes through hell to save a girl

- The Invasion! (original maze that features an alien atomic-punk style and aesthetic feel to it)

- The Exterminatorz (Scarezone now turned into a maze)

I’m lost with scarezones, but heres two I can think of:

- Universal Monsters vs The Monster Squad scarezone (Lower Lot)

- Killerz (Upper Lot)
I'd thought of a Phantom Blood haunt idea as well.

HALLOWEEN
HORROR
NIGHTS:
The Past Has Reawoken.

Mortal Kombat: Scorpion’s Damnation
-Mummy Queue-

The Asylum: Jack The Clown’s Revenge
-Parisian Square-

Halloween: The Madness Of Micheal Myers
-TWD Building-

House Of Horrors: A New Chapter in Fear.
-US Tent-

CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST: Prying Eyes.
- Pandora Tent-

Dracula: A Tale Retold in Blood.
- GB Tent-

Jurassic World: Primal Execution
-FMTW Tent-

Freddy Vs Jason Vs Ash: The Fight Of The Century - WaterWorld Queue

All Nite Die In: The Director’s Twisted Vision
- Creepshow Tent-

Hey, can anyone help me with something dumb?

I'm trying to compare Orlando maze locations to Hollywoods locations.
What I mean is like
Shrek Theater - WW Queue
Soundstage 25 - Soundstage 29
Can anyone help me out with some? Been trying to do this so I can put my Orlando haunts into the Hollywood map, and I wanna make sure it fits well. I'm using the current 2019 locations for Orlando and Hollywood btw.

Gorillaz - Demon Days (As a House)

Showcases DARE, Feel Good Inc, Every Planet we Reach is Dead, Don't Get Lost in Heaven, All Alone, and Kids With Guns

Facade is Kong Studios 1.0, enter through 2-D's room, begins to progress through different songs