Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Make your own HHN

So, since I can't find a good Hollywood map template, here's what my internet themed HHN would be like for Hollywood

Cyanide And Happiness - WW Queue
Deep Web - Into The Void - Tram Garage 1
Don't Hug Me I'm Scared - Tram Garage 2
Dead Meat: Golden Chainsaw Massacre - Parisian Courtyard
Local 58 - Mummy Queue
SCP Containment Breach - Soundstage 29
The Backrooms - Metro Sets
Creepypasta - FDTD Area
Crypt TV - 747 Area

DP sorry, but got bored, and made facade audio if the Lighthouse ever came to hhn. (be warned, it's my first attempt at fan made audio mixing for a custom maze, so the audio levels are kind of crap)

Also, here's my game haunt layout for hollywood.
Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion - WW Queue
Doom 3 - Tram Garage 1
Outlast - Tram Garage 2
Dead Rising - Parisian Courtyard
Carrion - Mummy Queue
Bioshock - Soundstage 29
Last Of Us - Metro Sets
Dead Space - FDTD Area
Resident Evil: Biohazard - 747 Area

TP...sorry, but I finally figured out a good Lighthouse layout.

(I see this in the WW queue or in the MIB tent in Orlando)

Facade - https://youtube.com/watch?v=tHTiaVIxWQ4… The large lighthouse, with the massive horn blaring. However, you don't enter the Lighthouse...you enter into the sea (projection on the tent)

Scene 1 - You wander through the water, logs filling your path, as you see the body of Winslow (the real one). The mermaid will of course lunge at you from under the water (water effects will be like this https://youtube.com/watch?v=YGXiJ2Q2kGg…)

Scene 2 - Remember that scene in Scarecrow where there's a bunch of crows? Now it's seagulls (that won't crap on you, we're saving the water effect for later), with some blackout performers having a few fly at you. As you exit, you see Howard beating the hell out of the Gull, and might even try to attack you with it in some weird blind rage, as you finally enter the lighthouse.

Scene 3 - The large spiral staircase, with Wakes weird moaning, and something dripping on top of you. A tentacle tries to grab at you from the grates.

Scene 4 - The living quarters, where it's sort of like the "Masquerade Of The Red Death" room in Nevermore, with various dummies of Wake and Howard dancing. Of course some try and scare you.

Scene 5 - Back outside, where on the rocks you see the mermaid (with some rocks hiding certain parts). She screams, as her form quickly fades to that weird octopus Wake (peppers ghost). This serves as a distraction for a Gull to pop out from a well.

Scene 6 - Back to the living quarters, where Wake is doing his hark curse, waves projecting on the walls. Whilst this distracts you, the window breaks from the storm, spraying air and water on you.

Scene 7 - Now you're near the open hatch of the lighthouse, the body of the real Winslow on the floor. The walls then fade to outside (similar to FVJ in Hollywood), whilst Wake lunges at you, his mouth and eyes now blinding lights (mask on the actor), as he screams out "THE LIGHT BELONGS TO ME!". The scream transitions into the lighthouse foghorn.

Scene 8 - Now raining on you (sort of like the UM facade), you see the ruined boat, as you hear Wake trying to convince Howard that he was the one who smashed up the boat and tried to kill him. A weird fusion of Howard/Wake (sort of like the split face thing in the Thing) runs from the fog carrying an axe, screaming "DON'T LEAVE ME!"

Scene 9 - Back again to the living quarters, where Howard is punching the mermaid Wake on the floor (similar to this effect in Exorcist https://youtu.be/Nlc0QEEXFDg?t=164…). A rotten version of the real Winslow's corpse emerges as you're distracted, his body bloated and decaying.

Scene 10 - Now you're underground, hearing Wakes final attempts to curse Howard. Wake's hand emerges from the dirt, as up above Wake tries to attack you with a shovel.

Scene 11 - Now up at the light, as strobe lights fill the room, whilst Wakes distorted screams fill the air. Actors disguised in the walls (full white bodysuits) lunge at you.

Scene 12 - Before you exit, you see the body of Wake being eaten by Gulls, as he gives you one last scare by trying to reach out to you. "Doodle Let Me Go" plays as you exit (similar to Neverending Story in ST)

TP...sorry, but I finally figured out a good Lighthouse layout.

(I see this in the WW queue or in the MIB tent in Orlando)

Facade - https://youtube.com/watch?v=tHTiaVIxWQ4… The large lighthouse, with the massive horn blaring. However, you don't enter the Lighthouse...you enter into the sea (projection on the tent)

Scene 1 - You wander through the water, logs filling your path, as you see the body of Winslow (the real one). The mermaid will of course lunge at you from under the water (water effects will be like this https://youtube.com/watch?v=YGXiJ2Q2kGg…)

Scene 2 - Remember that scene in Scarecrow where there's a bunch of crows? Now it's seagulls (that won't crap on you, we're saving the water effect for later), with some blackout performers having a few fly at you. As you exit, you see Howard beating the hell out of the Gull, and might even try to attack you with it in some weird blind rage, as you finally enter the lighthouse.

Scene 3 - The large spiral staircase, with Wakes weird moaning, and something dripping on top of you. A tentacle tries to grab at you from the grates.

Scene 4 - The living quarters, where it's sort of like the "Masquerade Of The Red Death" room in Nevermore, with various dummies of Wake and Howard dancing. Of course some try and scare you.

Scene 5 - Back outside, where on the rocks you see the mermaid (with some rocks hiding certain parts). She screams, as her form quickly fades to that weird octopus Wake (peppers ghost). This serves as a distraction for a Gull to pop out from a well.

Scene 6 - Back to the living quarters, where Wake is doing his hark curse, waves projecting on the walls. Whilst this distracts you, the window breaks from the storm, spraying air and water on you.

Scene 7 - Now you're near the open hatch of the lighthouse, the body of the real Winslow on the floor. The walls then fade to outside (similar to FVJ in Hollywood), whilst Wake lunges at you, his mouth and eyes now blinding lights (mask on the actor), as he screams out "THE LIGHT BELONGS TO ME!". The scream transitions into the lighthouse foghorn.

Scene 8 - Now raining on you (sort of like the UM facade), you see the ruined boat, as you hear Wake trying to convince Howard that he was the one who smashed up the boat and tried to kill him. A weird fusion of Howard/Wake (sort of like the split face thing in the Thing) runs from the fog carrying an axe, screaming "DON'T LEAVE ME!"

Scene 9 - Back again to the living quarters, where Howard is punching the mermaid Wake on the floor (similar to this effect in Exorcist https://youtu.be/Nlc0QEEXFDg?t=164…). A rotten version of the real Winslow's corpse emerges as you're distracted, his body bloated and decaying.

Scene 10 - Now you're underground, hearing Wakes final attempts to curse Howard. Wake's hand emerges from the dirt, as up above Wake tries to attack you with a shovel.

Scene 11 - Now up at the light, as strobe lights fill the room, whilst Wakes distorted screams fill the air. Actors disguised in the walls (full white bodysuits) lunge at you.

Scene 12 - Before you exit, you see the body of Wake being eaten by Gulls, as he gives you one last scare by trying to reach out to you. "Doodle Let Me Go" plays as you exit (similar to Neverending Story in ST)
Great job! A really tricky film to translate into a house properly, but I think you really nail the surreal tone and oddness while also avoiding it becoming a book report walkthrough of the movie. I'd kill for this to become a real house. Keep up the good work!

Got bored, and made something bad...a HHN event themed to Found Footage (was made for Orlando, but put these in the Hollywood locations)

Mazes

Cloverfield (SS 29) - Try and survive against a rampaging kaiju in New York city.

Blair Witch: Sacred Grounds (Metro Sets) - Uncover the history of the infamous Blair Witch. But be warned, as losing your way is simpler than it looks here.

REC (Tram Warehouse) - Enter inside this old apartment building, and try to figure out what has made every resident sick with a pathogen...or is it even a virus at all?

Grave Encounters (SS 747) - Join the Grave Encounters crew, and enter inside the Riverview Hospital.

As Above So Below (WW Queue) - It’s rumored the Philosopher's Stone lies inside the Paris catacombs, but getting it will be a hell of a ride.

Behind The Mask: The Rise Of Leslie Vernon (Tram Warehouse) - Leslie is your average guy, just trying his best to be the best new slasher villain!

V/H/S (Parisian Courtyard) - Enter inside the disturbing and horrific tapes lying inside an abandoned building. Go through a seductive Siren, a zombie birthday party, terrifying aliens, and try to escape a apocalyptic cult)

Afflicted (FDTD Area) - A young man is stricken by a curse while on his trip to Paris. Can he find the source before it consumes him?

What We Do In The Shadows (Mummy Queue) -Try to record these various vampires of different eras, but make sure not to get devoured. (will be a mix of movie and show)

Zones

Lost Tapes (Front Gate) - Good news! The Enigma Corporation has captured all of the cryptids, and made sure to put them away from any humans...bad news is the van crashed and they’re lose.

Wer (Backlot) - After a horrific murder in Paris, the lead suspect is now lose on the streets. Beware though, as his bite is worse than his howl.

The Bay (London Street) - A parasitic outbreak occurs in this small town in Maryland.

Exists (Lower Lot) - There’s something in the woods, and it does NOT like being messed with!

Savageland (French Street) - Uncover the truth of why a town of 57, suddenly all gruesomely died.

Hey so, been thinking of this hhn project, where I'm trying to fix Hollywoods black hall problem. This is either by adding a new scene, removing the hall and making it a straight transition, or in rare cases, keeping the hall. If anyone wants to collab with me on the project, like or reply, and I'll message you the google doc.

Im re-doing my 2000s HHN
and a sprinkle of late 90s

Mazes
  • The Ring
  • Donnie Darko
  • Jason X
  • Scream
  • Coraline
  • The Descent
  • Adult Swim Fun House
Gorillaz - Demon Days (As a House)

Showcases DARE, Feel Good Inc, Every Planet we Reach is Dead, Don't Get Lost in Heaven, All Alone, and Kids With Guns

Facade is Kong Studios 1.0, enter through 2-D's room, begins to progress through different songs
I would also include this!

9A9C3A2A-ECAD-4CE3-B501-ADE513FDFA08.png
Five Nights at Freddy’s: The Past Bites Back
Description: The outside entry to the building will be a new Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza location, with a cut-in-half piece of red ribbon on the floor that marked its opening.
In the first scene, guests will see the main 3 animatronics (Freddy, Bonnie, Chica)performing on the main stage, and another (Foxy) animatronic performing on a separate stage (Pirate’s Cove).
In the 2nd scene, guests will see William Afton commit his first murder outside the pizzeria. Then, to the left of the guests, William Afton (Scareactor) will jump out at the guests.
In the 3rd scene, guests will see a deactivated animatronic named The Puppet, AKA Marionette, sitting on the floor. After a few minutes of walking through the 3rd scene, The Puppet will jump out at guests at the end of the scene.
In the 4th scene, the guests see William Afton killing 5 more kids.
In the 4th scene, the guests see The Puppet “giving the gift of life” to the ghosts of the 5 children, murdered by William Afton, by making them possess the animatronics at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza. At the end of that scene, guests will walk through a hallway to the end, in which all the animatronics, including Golden Freddy, jump out at them.

Movies:
There’s Someone Inside Your House
The Forever Purge
Willy’s Wonderland
3 From Hell
Spree
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Halloween
Black Christmas
The First Purge
Scream

Games:
Five Nights at Freddy’s
Dead by Daylight

Originals:
Cryptids’ Captives
Myth Retold
Abnormality
Welcome Home
Caution: Killers Inside

So ik I’ve made some haunted house attractions based on myths, cryptozoology and the paranormal, but for this one I’m mainly focusing on slashers, and the movies, games and original listed above are some prime examples of them. Be warned, Caution: Killers Inside will be VERY gruesome and not for the feint of heart.

Name: Halloween Horror Nights: The Toymaker’s Army
Movies featured:
Benny Loves You, Child’s Play, Annabelle Comes Home, Bride of Chucky, Seed of Chucky, Saw, Dead Silence, The Boy, Poltergeist, Puppet Master
Haunted houses: Benny Will Always Love You, Child’s Play: Discardment, Annabelle Returns Home, Chucky: Family Reunion, Saw: The End, Dead Silence vs Saw, The Boy: Brahms’ Home, Poltergeist: Clowns, Puppet Master: Another
Scarezones: Army of Dolls (mobile scarezone)
Icon(s): The Toymaker
Originals: Toyhouse
So as u can see for this one I’ve chosen to base it on haunted dolls and toys last time I made a HHN haunted maze based on Five Nights At Freddy’s

View attachment 16349
Five Nights at Freddy’s: The Past Bites Back
Description: The outside entry to the building will be a new Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza location, with a cut-in-half piece of red ribbon on the floor that marked its opening.
In the first scene, guests will see the main 3 animatronics (Freddy, Bonnie, Chica)performing on the main stage, and another (Foxy) animatronic performing on a separate stage (Pirate’s Cove).
In the 2nd scene, guests will see William Afton commit his first murder outside the pizzeria. Then, to the left of the guests, William Afton (Scareactor) will jump out at the guests.
In the 3rd scene, guests will see a deactivated animatronic named The Puppet, AKA Marionette, sitting on the floor. After a few minutes of walking through the 3rd scene, The Puppet will jump out at guests at the end of the scene.
In the 4th scene, the guests see William Afton killing 5 more kids.
In the 4th scene, the guests see The Puppet “giving the gift of life” to the ghosts of the 5 children, murdered by William Afton, by making them possess the animatronics at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza. At the end of that scene, guests will walk through a hallway to the end, in which all the animatronics, including Golden Freddy, jump out at them.
There will be scenes from the other FNAF games aswell

Halloween Horror Nights: The Director’s Revenge

Call Of Duty: ZOMBIES (Parisian Courtyard)

Urban Legends: The Wraith Of The Jersey Devil (Tent by soundstage 29)

The Asylum: Condemned (Mummy Queue)

Foggy Streets: The Domain Of The Ripper
(Tram Garage One Tent)

Clive Barker’s HELLRAISER (Tram Garage Two Tent)

You Oughta Be In Pictures (Waterworld Queue)

The Director’s Revenge (Front of the park SZ)

Clive Barker’s Sideshow Of The Freaks (New York Street)

Call Of Duty: The Dominion Of The Dead
(French Street)

Urban Legends (Lower Lot)

TERROR TRAM: The Twisted Mind Of Paulo Ravinski

Shows.

Bill and Ted’s Excellent Halloween WORLD TOUR - Special Effects Stage

USH: The Nightmarish Creations Of Jack Pierce - Animal Actors Stage

Since Graveyard Games should come to HHN Hollywood I decided to create this ghost story.

During the golden age of Hollywood lived a beautiful actress named Madeline Sterling who married multiple husbands inheriting her riches, and had three children named Adam, Marie, and Ava whom she loved the most. Tragedy strikes as each of her children died. The deaths of her children devastated her that she used her money from her acting career, and multiple husbands to build the Sterlina Cemetery in which she had her children buried while having the graveyard be built in circles like the seven layers till her death in which she is buried in the dead center with her children. Her final words were: “I will protect my children in the afterlife, I would protect all the children who would be buried here when they pass on, I would make sure no one would harm this cemetery or they would pay the price.” Things take a turn for the worse when the Spanish influenza pandemic began multiple children died from the disease, and were buried in the cemetery that Madeline true to her word became a “mother” to not only her own children, but all the children buried in the cemetery that she became known as the Glowing Mother. As time went on legends spread of the cemetery being haunted by the Glowing Mother caused crime ratings to drop after criminals & murderers that entered the cemetery went missing, and those that defiled the cemetery will face her wrath, and die.

In the present time. Two teenage punk sisters named Cherie & Marie enter the cemetery, and begin to defile the cemetery while streaming it live online only to face the wrath of the Glowing Mother, and the spirits that were buried in the cemetery.

the thing maze - part 4 of 4
MjdfUfhaMXKpvIGQl-Cs5oYUOQ-47fgX2y1Wxf0U5fUM3AUh8SYm4v-syet72IuhZBDMaZ7853qb4rVDLXQy_G1WR6QoMeubqn3aAMZXxJHrf8rRLJ6EBhiwHXyYmrcFYh6rC8r5

Shed Basement Hallway.

As you enter into this small hallway, you see multiple crates lining the walls. As you are walking, you hear a struggle going on behind a crate. As you walk past two crates, you see the Blair imitation shoving his full hand into Garry’s mouth. The sound of the skin stretching, and the muffled screams fill the air. The Blair imitation would notice you, and try to attack you with a transforming hand (bladders). You go towards the next room.

unlo5t8K4nagfok7KGO0PpR8fffS5rrlrN4WwpMm9sf0MjQj7VZzPSs6H4OJmMHrvEMZDW_cG_rocjDK31jAobQPJOG8ZI6ehz6XCAV5F5JiVMMhmA8xa4DA_1OEI-xZRLeMzClm

Generator Room.

As you enter into this last room, you immediately hear a loud roar. The first thing you see on your left, is the ground pushing itself open (projection). As you turn a corner, you see the massive 15 foot tall blair-thing (animatronic). Multiple limbs are growing out of it, the right side of the head has a massive jaw with fangs, and a canine like abomination coming out of it’s chest. It towers over you, as it roars through it’s distorted jaw. As this distracts guests, Macready would come out and scream a obscenity at it. He throws a stick of dynamite at it (fake throw) and ducks for cover. You exit the room as you hear a loud explosion as strobe lights go off. The thing theme plays as you exit.
woah that's pretty cool