Mario Kart: Bowser's Challenge - General Discussion | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Mario Kart: Bowser's Challenge - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think it's much more likely that, to @Jerroddragon's point, they're hesitant to shut down their brand-new ride for extended refurbishment. I don't think there's any reason to believe there's parts availability issues.
Forbidden journey does not shut down for extended maintenance, things go down due to parts. This ride will have a similar life… I doubt this ride will ever go down for an extended period of time ever.

Reactions: BriefCasey
Given that there is a gate on what seems to be a movable platform when you're returning to the station, that's probably how they do it; taking out certain karts into the maintenance bay and probably swapping them out.

Given that there is a gate on what seems to be a movable platform when you're returning to the station, that's probably how they do it; taking out certain karts into the maintenance bay and probably swapping them out.
Yeah. Plus I’m sure the turnaround everyday maintenance isn’t as bad as forbidden journey. They basically work right when the last guests is off to right before the first guests are allowed on lol