Mega Movie Parade | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

Mega Movie Parade

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Got to see this parade last night and I feel everyone is going to have really mixed reviews because of how they did this parade. There is less interesting movement on the floats than I expected and that first float is, ummm.... interesting. So now you are depending on the performers. And sometimes you get good ones and other times they were just there. So for me it was a mixed bag on stuff I liked and didn't and I feel it was all interactions with the performers. So I can absolutely see someone coming on here with extremely positive reviews and others having extremely negative. My kids enjoyed seeing characters they knew and they had fun. My oldest and myself was very "Meh" about it. A lot of performers seemed to be having an off night or off at that point in the parade. Which even the same night standing in two different places will get you different results. They needed more to the floats more energy there to make it more consistent is my opinion. Right now this parade ranks middle for me in theme park parades I have seen.

I wonder what the missing float is. If I were a betting person, I’d for sure say that it’s a Gru and the kids float to pair with the Minions. Either that or Shrek.