Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway (Disneyland)

Placing this attraction in Toontown better helps disperse crowds. Anytime I’ve been back here, it’s been dead. It’ll be good for this area to receive more foot traffic.

Other than a slight reconfiguration of the loading area and queue, this will be identical to DHS. Love the idea of seasonal overlays, but doubt it will happen.

@6:05

I know they said 2023, but with the way they're progressing on the show building, I could very easily see this opening next Summer still.

Show buildings go up and close fast with Disney. Ratatouillie closed up years ago at this point. The Gotg building has been fully enclosed for over a year I believe and we're still more than a year out from opening. Don't get your hopes up.

Show building go up and close fast with Disney. Ratatouillie closed up years ago at this point. The Gotg building has been fully enclosed for over a year I believe and we're still more than a year out from opening. Don't get your hopes up.
My hope is they get those mountains back up by 2022.

Show buildings go up and close fast with Disney. Ratatouillie closed up years ago at this point. The Gotg building has been fully enclosed for over a year I believe and we're still more than a year out from opening. Don't get your hopes up.
True, but that is TDO. As far as I know, TDA has not been that slow with construction. This is the first time DLR has built a standalone ride since Little Mermaid. Besides, it’s mostly projections inside so it can’t take that long to build.

True, but that is TDO. As far as I know, TDA has not been that slow with construction. This is the first time DLR has built a standalone ride since Little Mermaid. Besides, it’s mostly projections inside so it can’t take that long to build.
I’m not sure how long it would take to construct, but to add to your point it is also a clone, so it might be even quicker.

I mean....is Marvel Campus even done?

I highly doubt this ride will be done early...on time sure..but early? Why The parks might not even be at 100% by the time this ride is done

I highly doubt this ride will be done early...on time sure..but early? Why The parks might not even be at 100% by the time this ride is done

Potential to be finished and actually being finished are two different ballgames. No avengers campus isn’t complete, but had they stayed on schedule it would’ve been open for over half a year. Based on their progress and the relative ease of cloning a park coast to coast, rather than across the seas with metric conversions and different construction standards, it’s very possible it will be done early. Highly unlikely given there is no motivation for TWDC to do so. But it’s possible

As far as I’m aware, Avenger’s Campus is ready to go, for the most part. Some have ridden the attraction already.

I mean, I'm super amused by the temporary solution, but they're eventually gonna have to throw up some new cartoon hills/buildings, right?