Miss Adventure Falls - New Slide at Typhoon Lagoon | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Miss Adventure Falls - New Slide at Typhoon Lagoon

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
March 12th is the day Typhoon opens from it's refurbishment. I'd be surprised if they don't start land clearing now since it's so out of the way and have it open with the park on that day.

God forbid they might display some concept art of the attraction. :blank:
It's a classic rule of marketing: Don't give everything away at once. You may be complaining about it, but they DO have you wanting more. ;)

white water slides always tend to go on the longer length as its slide then break then slide than break than slide all the way until you reach the bottom. With that being said, during the breaks I can definitely see some show scenes

HAMYZmV.gif

It'll be interesting to see how wide the waterways are once this starts construction. They could be just wide enough for the tubes, or it could almost be an experience similiar to Bilge Rat Barges at IOA.
Hoping it's a fun new addition either way!

Uh, this won't be a raft ride like Bilge Rat, this will be more like the large family raft rides at Blizzard Beach.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Uh, this won't be a raft ride like Bilge Rat, this will be more like the large family raft rides at Blizzard Beach.

Uh, I get that. I just meant the 'feel' of the ride in how the raft may spin and bounce against the sides constantly as opposed to a relative straight fall through a pipe with not much turning.

Oh wow. I didn't know this was officially announced but there we have it. Exciting stuff.

I wonder if Volcano Bay had anything to do with this. I mean, it'll only have been 12 years since the last addition. :ears:

Reactions: Cheezbat