Monsters Cafe Closing | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Monsters Cafe Closing

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Has anyone else been to Cafe La Bamba recently? the ordering process is incredibly inefficient.

There’s no way this is picking up any of the slack leftover from Monsters Cafe

You have to order on the app, and most the time the man at the front door will tell you the food will take at least 30 minutes to be made.

Would be much more efficient to just order at a register and have more than 1 cook making the food

Has anyone else been to Cafe La Bamba recently? the ordering process is incredibly inefficient.

You have to order on the app, and most the time the man at the front door will tell you the food will take at least 30 minutes to be made.

Would be much more efficient to just order at a register and have more than 1 cook making the food

Could be said about all of the UOR quick services honestly. I don't know how many times I'm just standing at the mobile order pick-up location for 15 minutes after my order is supposedly ready and nobody is there to man the counter.

Still one of the things that Disney remains vastly better at.

Could be said about all of the UOR quick services honestly. I don't know how many times I'm just standing at the mobile order pick-up location for 15 minutes after my order is supposedly ready and nobody is there to man the counter.

Still one of the things that Disney remains vastly better at.

I've had problems at both resorts and neither are great. It should be an option, not the only way.

Reactions: Coolbfitz and Jwhee

I went the day it opened, mobile ordering was a little frustrating at first but once we got through it the food came out pretty fast. Good eats too!

I was there over the weekend and they had replaced the menu sign with the VIP sign. I figured that they had closed up shop already.

Is it safe to assume that La Bamba will revert back to being the home of the dining for RIP tours at HHN? I'd like to try it out but I'm assuming it will not be operating normally at that time.

Is it safe to assume that La Bamba will revert back to being the home of the dining for RIP tours at HHN? I'd like to try it out but I'm assuming it will not be operating normally at that time.

Only operates for lunch, even on busy days, unfortunately. The only decent quick service option at USF nowadays

I'm sadly assuming that Bake My Day will just have the same standard baked goods that are at every other Universal dessert shop lol.

WOOOO MINION CANDY APPLES