Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Monsters Cafe Closing

Tweet states get details behind this news, proceeds to click link, click bait that has no details behind the news other than it is closed and no idea what is replacing it. . .

For nostalgia’s sake:

"Love All, Eat All" is my campaign slogan when I run for office

It is sad to see this close (if it's real)...but honestly I know they have better plans for the Monsters

And honestly, I think the last time I went in there was to escape a thunderstorm

I have to wonder about the circular thing with the Monsters..if that will stay

Why the immediate closure though? Seems like they could've waited until Mummy opened back up and really ramped up the "get your monster fill" at the cafe before it closes. Odd marketing move imo.

Curious about the Shrek M&G as well, it seems like it was going to stick around, but it makes 0 sense to have it sandwiched between minion offerings.

Why the immediate closure though? Seems like they could've waited until Mummy opened back up and really ramped up the "get your monster fill" at the cafe before it closes. Odd marketing move imo.

Best guess? They didn't want to deal with a big rush of people trying to come in for "one last meal", and have to try and buy enough food for that. Knowing that they would then have little to no outlet for the leftovers. Or, potentially upset people that didn't get to eat.

I hope every minion dies a painful death and is grinded into a banana cream to be used as a topping on the bavarian cream desserts that will no doubt be available in the monsters land at Epic.

But really this is nonsense. Can't support cohesion when the staple of that cohesion is absolute ass. Studios really is the "pop over to ride mummy for a quick minute and don't come back until Horror Nights" park.